What's new

Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hey everyone,

Welcome back to Hot Seat! This is where we share our honest thoughts and feelings. Here's how it works: just answer the question honestly, being the real YOU. When you think you are bored or done with the answering tag someone else and this goes on..

To start with I'm gonna tag someone who is active in the thread and will let him tag someone else to start answering questions.

Let's have fun being open and honest!

@Agnii Tag someone to start

Vanathi

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Vanathi What was your first worst experience in this chat room? Konjam brief ah enna nadanthuchunu sollunga.
One fine day, I met a sweet girl in chat. She was working in a bank and was new to chat (naanume appo comparitively new thaan). She used to share a lot of details about her family with me. Her husband was very elder to her and they are not compatible with each other etc etc. As she was not happy with her life, she said she wants to be friends with me. Naan, Eraser and Amazelaam oru group appo. We included her as well in our close-knit group and we used to have fun.

After a month or so, she wanted to get VIP badge to avoid unwanted pvt msgs. As wandy was my friend, i told him about her request. Appo thaan forum new ah start pannirundhaanga i think. So, there was a rule that they have to be active both in forum and chat to get PRO/VIP. Avangaloda postsa boost up pannuradhukaaga thaan naan forumla IDye create pannunen.

After some days, both of us requested wandy quoting that she is active, so give her VIPnu. As per procedure, she was told to given voice verification. Since the voice was not convincing, wandy has asked her to use another app and she refused. On suspicion, they verified her IP address and found that she was a guy who was a regular user.

This came as a big shock for me. Avanga sonnadhu edhuvume unmai illa. I used to think of her as a good friend and listen to all her all the time. Till date, whenever i refer to her, I use female gender though i know that she is not. Ippo konjam comedya therinjalum, i felt very bad and a piece of me broke on that day. This incident made me lose my trust in online relationships and taught me to have a detached attachment in this virtual world.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
One fine day, I met a sweet girl in chat. She was working in a bank and was new to chat (naanume appo comparitively new thaan). She used to share a lot of details about her family with me. Her husband was very elder to her and they are not compatible with each other etc etc. As she was not happy with her life, she said she wants to be friends with me. Naan, Eraser and Amazelaam oru group appo. We included her as well in our close-knit group and we used to have fun.

After a month or so, she wanted to get VIP badge to avoid unwanted pvt msgs. As wandy was my friend, i told him about her request. Appo thaan forum new ah start pannirundhaanga i think. So, there was a rule that they have to be active both in forum and chat to get PRO/VIP. Avangaloda postsa boost up pannuradhukaaga thaan naan forumla IDye create pannunen.

After some days, both of us requested wandy quoting that she is active, so give her VIPnu. As per procedure, she was told to given voice verification. Since the voice was not convincing, wandy has asked her to use another app and she refused. On suspicion, they verified her IP address and found that she was a guy who was a regular user.

This came as a big shock for me. Avanga sonnadhu edhuvume unmai illa. I used to think of her as a good friend and listen to all her all the time. Till date, whenever i refer to her, I use female gender though i know that she is not. Ippo konjam comedya therinjalum, i felt very bad and a piece of me broke on that day. This incident made me lose my trust in online relationships and taught me to have a detached attachment in this virtual world.
Pudhusaa edhum illaiya?
Indha kadhaiya neraiyya times kettuten 😐

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Bayam lam illa. Unga kitta question ketu enaku bore adichiduchu
Lol, kelvi ketkaradhukkagave pirandhavanga neenga... Ungalukkey bore adikkira alavukku questions kettrukkinga😂
Adhuku apramum kuda naa strong ah nikkren... Wow

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Lol, kelvi ketkaradhukkagave pirandhavanga neenga... Ungalukkey bore adikkira alavukku questions kettrukkinga😂
Adhuku apramum kuda naa strong ah nikkren... Wow
And you know, still I can question you.
Just so you know, bore adichiduchu u than sonnen. Question illainu sollala

Vanathi

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Vanathi Worst experience with Agni 🤣 incident where you thought, cha Ivan ippadiyanu??
Avar koodava illa avara pathiya?? specifica sollanum lol :p

With Agni:
Mela sonna kadhaiya naan avar kitta pvtla sollittu irukkum podhu lateave reply vandhuchu.. konja neram kazhichu vandhu sonnaaru 'oru movie paathutte pesittu irundhen'nu. Namma ivlo sincerea soga kadhai sollittu irukkom, nammala madhikkaama ipdi movie paakuraarennu thonuchu. lol 😂