What's new

Battle for Survival Warm up Game 2

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Ena inka satham...

@Goodie host ninka rules la clear ah solidunka avlothan.. avlo close ah vanthutu miss achuna englukum kastama irukumla...

@Agnii
come on.. Nama next one kandupudiklam

Astira

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Gryffindor team konjam cheating panreenga pola?
Pechu mattum than bandha!!
Posting and deleting? Enna vilayatu idhu? I saw Agni's post replying Astira. Adhu ippo illa. Astira postum kaanum. 😑
Naa group la kaekalam nu Inga post paniten 😔😔

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ena inka satham...

@Goodie host ninka rules la clear ah solidunka avlothan.. avlo close ah vanthutu miss achuna englukum kastama irukumla...

@Agnii
come on.. Nama next one kandupudiklam
Nanga close a kuda varalayey, apo engaluku evalo kastama irukum🤦🤦🤦

Meen

This is my last msg, I don't want to continue on this any further!!!

I just elaborate you the sequence of events as it transpired and I leave it to you to your own imagination

1. I posted 2 answers for his question (after discussing with my group) to which he said it is close answer, but not the right one

2. Astira posted an answer, which was not relevant to his image. I am saying irrelevant coz my 2 answers were close so I know what was the theme about

3. I told Astira in the group to delete the response

4. I quoted her answer and tagged you and Don, asking not to consider the answer

5. Seeing my post in pvt group, Astira deleted her answer

6. Since it was deleted, my request to you not to consider the response was no longer required. I deleted

That's it!
Without informing opponent team, posts delete panrathu and edit panrathu rendume kinda cheating thaan, even if it was unintentional.

If you think something is irrelevant, strike option use panunga. Like this

Edit paninaalum you should let other team know.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Without informing opponent team, posts delete panrathu and edit panrathu rendume kinda cheating thaan, even if it was unintentional.

If you think something is irrelevant, strike option use panunga. Like this

Edit paninaalum you should let other team know.
Read it properly... The msg I posted was, not to consider Astira's response... And I tagged both the host and opponent team in my msg...

Meen

Read it properly... The msg I posted was, not to consider Astira's response... And I tagged both the host and opponent team in my msg...
Why did u delete it? Is the question

Apidiya vitruntha what would have happened? Even if original answer was deleted, neenga apidiye vitruntha we would have known.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Why did u delete it? Is the question

Apidiya vitruntha what would have happened? Even if original answer was deleted, neenga apidiye vitruntha we would have known.
Lol if the original msg itself was deleted, then why is there a need for a msg which is stating not to consider?

It was posted by mistake... I didn't want opponent team to consider it as the third and last answer and saying it as wrong answer... In that case we would have lost all the chances...

So adhai consider panna vendaamnu soldradhula enna cheating? Can u explain me, in what way you were cheated?

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Inum intha panchayatu mudela mm

Meen

then why is there a need for a msg which is stating not to consider?
The need is transperancy!
So adhai consider panna vendaamnu soldradhula enna cheating? Can u explain me, in what way you were cheated?
I will explain, you were given 3 chances, as soon as you post it on the main thread you have exhausted one chance, Athu opponent team pathaangala ilaya ngrathu irrelevant. It is up to us to decide if we want to penalize for your mistake. Delete panni you have tried to erase your mistake. Neenga should have still asked us tagging us, asking to not consider the answer.
We would have let it slide and used it later for our advantage.

Bomb vecha edathula yaarum saagala na antha terrorist ah free ah Vida porathhu ila

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Bomb vecha edathula yaarum saagala na antha terrorist ah free ah Vida porathhu ila
Adapavikla opponent team delete senjathu oru kuthama. Criminal madhre treat seirinkaley