What's new

Battle for Survival Warm up Game 2

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
And I didn't see her post. I saw yours to see hers was deleted already and now you deleted. I think it all happened in fraction of seconds. How do the other team know what's happening if they didn't login for 30 mins
And that's exactly the point...

What is the big deal when the other team has not even seen the post... When the other team is sleeping, I can post 100 things and delete... What is cheating in that?

It was just a miscommunication in our team that we rectified. In case if the opponent team spotted it and said it is a wrong answer, then whatever you are claiming make sense

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@nila doubt ketkalama? Ila atha 2nd option a consider panuvinhala

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I
And that's exactly the point...

What is the big deal when the other team has not even seen the post... When the other team is sleeping, I can post 100 things and delete... What is cheating in that?

It was just a miscommunication in our team that we rectified. In case if the opponent team spotted it and said it is a wrong answer, then whatever you are claiming make sense
I saw the post and even before I was about to comment it was deleted.

Remember of something I was asking about editing my answers before the opponent post their answer? And what did you say that time? How could you easily change rules for the benefit of your own?

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Picture merging panragana, there might be a reason. How can they reveal that?
Avangala reveal panala sollala madam, picture merging change ana Vera proverb varum, athuku than picture correct thaney ketkanum ?

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I

I saw the post and even before I was about to comment it was deleted.

Remember of something I was asking about editing my answers before the opponent post their answer? And what did you say that time? How could you easily change rules for the benefit of your own?
Both are different context. There is a difference between posting an answer on time and edit it to a better option later and asking the judge and opponent not to consider an answer...

Fine, even as it happened, what was my post??? Tagging you and Don and telling you not to consider her answer... Is it cheating?

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Both are different context. There is a difference between posting an answer on time and edit it to a better option later and asking the judge and opponent not to consider an answer...

Fine, even as it happened, what was my post??? Tagging you and Don and telling you not to consider her answer... Is it cheating?
Ok. Then why did you delete?

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Avangala reveal panala sollala madam, picture merging change ana Vera proverb varum, athuku than picture correct thaney ketkanum ?
Siru பிழை இருந்தாலும் yosichi panra team kitta poi andha picture correct thaney nu keta, enna pathil varumnu edhir paakureenga

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Siru பிழை இருந்தாலும் yosichi panra team kitta poi andha picture correct thaney nu keta, enna pathil varumnu edhir paakureenga
Vara pathil vachu than sollamudium, for example puyaluku pin amaithi oru proverb iruku , athu apadiyey opposite merging la iruku , athathan ketan picture clear merging thaneynu

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ok. Then why did you delete?
This is my last msg, I don't want to continue on this any further!!!

I just elaborate you the sequence of events as it transpired and I leave it to you to your own imagination

1. I posted 2 answers for his question (after discussing with my group) to which he said it is close answer, but not the right one

2. Astira posted an answer, which was not relevant to his image. I am saying irrelevant coz my 2 answers were close so I know what was the theme about

3. I told Astira in the group to delete the response

4. I quoted her answer and tagged you and Don, asking not to consider the answer

5. Seeing my post in pvt group, Astira deleted her answer

6. Since it was deleted, my request to you not to consider the response was no longer required. I deleted

That's it!

Last edited:

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
This is my last msg, I don't want to continue on this any further!!!

I just elaborate you the sequence of events as it transpired and I leave it to you to your own imagination

1. I posted 2 answers for his questions (after discussing with my group) to which he said it is close answer, but not the right one

2. Astira posted an answer, which was not relevant to his image. I am saying irrelevant coz my 2 answers were close so I know what was the theme about

3. I told Astira in the group to delete the response

4. I quoted her answer and tagged you and Don, asking not to consider the answer

5. Seeing my post in pvt group, Astira deleted her answer

6. Since it was deleted, my request to you not to consider the response was no longer required. I deleted

That's it!
You need not explain all this.
This was clear to me already.
Go on. Play the game

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Agnii @Goodie ithu just warm up game than, ithuku yen ivalo serious conversations, just fun and chill, romba seriousa pogura alavuku Inga onnumey nadakala, @Agnii u know about BB, ipadithan group task la nadakum , evalo fights varum , ithalam namakenna puthusa? Jollya vilayadunga

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Agnii @Goodie ithu just warm up game than, ithuku yen ivalo serious conversations, just fun and chill, romba seriousa pogura alavuku Inga onnumey nadakala, @Agnii u know about BB, ipadithan group task la nadakum , evalo fights varum , ithalam namakenna puthusa? Jollya vilayadunga
BB host ah irundhutu, ippo questions la doubt kekureengalae, ippo ungaluku therinji irukum participants oda nilamaiyum

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
BB host ah irundhutu, ippo questions la doubt kekureengalae, ippo ungaluku therinji irukum participants oda nilamaiyum
Doubt keta sollithan kudupan, athan host velai, nope seepu soapu sollamatan