What's new

Tales Untold Series - Microfiction

Meen

Seasonal love

We met one lovely spring for the first time and our love grew as the monsoon rains drenched us both.
By fall, we were inseperable, she would sing for me all day and I would make her the sweetest meal. Just before winter, she left without saying a word, leaving me lifeless and frozen.

Meen

The day I couldnt cry

I was unable to stand or even sit for too long, but I insisted to come and watch how I failed. I hadnt slept for months now and couldnt remember a day that passed without me crying. But that day, I had no tears, I just watched them as they put all my hope, dreams and my life into the tiny box where he slept peacefully, and carefully lowered him 8 feet under the ground. 8 feet, one for every month he was inside me.

Meen

Revenge

As I turned away and flinched, he pinned me down on the bed, held me by my neck in one hand and with the kitchen knife in the other he stabbed me. I woke up, relieved that it was another dream, but just to confirm I ran downstairs. And opened the freezer, he was still there.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
More powerful

In the half sleep, she found herself entangled in the nightmare, the one that haunt her since childhood. This time more intense, a feel of unseen fingers brushing her skin, icy and insistent. She awoke, startled by fear, ran to her father, only to get the familiar reassurance he offered countless times
"You are more powerful than them"

He hugged her while his gaze fell on the grid of picture frames on the wall

One last time

As the ambulance carried away the bodies of her husband and daughter, victims of the tragic road accident, she stood there motionless, filled with emptiness, her each breath was a struggle. She longed to hold her daughter in her arms for one last time, but she failed as she found herself unable to.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Save the best

"unmela uyira irukken"
"Ethana ponnunga kitta ipdi sollirka?"
"Yaarum illa"
"..."
"Unakku aprama"

for the last

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
More powerful

In the half sleep, she found herself entangled in the nightmare, the one that haunt her since childhood. This time more intense, a feel of unseen fingers brushing her skin, icy and insistent. She awoke, startled by fear, ran to her father, only to get the familiar reassurance he offered countless times
"You are more powerful than them"

He hugged her while his gaze fell on the grid of picture frames on the wall

One last time

As the ambulance carried away the bodies of her husband and daughter, victims of the tragic road accident, she stood there motionless, filled with emptiness, her each breath was a struggle. She longed to hold her daughter in her arms for one last time, but she failed as she found herself unable to.

Nice 😍

I can relate an old tamil song too ....

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Touching .... 👏🏻
And ipodhan indha song ketkaren... So beautiful. Lyrics laam avlo arpudhama irukku...

Enakku naa share pannina andha Guna tune song romba pidichudhu... But adha vida nee share pannirka indha song, andha story ku avlo apt ah irukku.. Thanks Vidhu♥️