Chat2Friends Forum

Meen
Meen
@Goodie ethaachu story writing game maathiri. Like oru plot or genre or a few words kudukanum, and atha connect panni oru short story (also limited number of words) eluthanum.
Or story based puzzles
Goodie
Goodie
@Meen you wanted badges? Like a proper game? Or chumma just like that?
Just like that na we can start with whoever interested in the game
Reactions: Meen
Agnii
Agnii
@Goodie option B, chumma just like that... FEB month game, 4 weeks, 4 rounds... 4 topics... First week topic mattum ippo kodunga..
Agnii
Agnii
@Meen oru theme park la 2 water speed slides irukku... Onnu straight, innonu, konjam curved, slightly like a C... Rendoda starting point and ending point parallel ah irukku... Rendu Peru, let's assume their body weight and type are identical... They are sliding... Who will reach the end point first?
Meen
Meen
> Who will reach the end point first?

@Agnii Depends.. if the slides are on earth's surface, then the curved one will reach first because of acceleration due to gravity (g). if on space, straight one.
Meen
Meen
@Agnii When you are assuming identical weight, and other parameters be the same, we should also assume there are not external forces acting, gravity is an external force. In any Euclidean space, shortest path is also the quickest path.
Agnii
Agnii
@Meen , so this is what I said... Straight line is the shortest distance between 2 points but not the quickest route...
Meen
Meen
@Agnii, yes and I said it is wrong.
  • Haha
Reactions: Agnii
Agnii
Agnii
Ippodhane sonninga, due to acceleration, curved slide is the quickest nu
Meen
Meen
no for any experimental proof, rendu setups should be same. The curved one has an increased external force because of g, hence not a valid experiment.
Agnii
Agnii
Black thunder, Ooty main road, mettupalayam setup la dhan rendu slides um irukku
Meen
Meen
In your initial statement, there werent any conditions of potential energy or g or elevation of the points. You said two points. That is false
Agnii
Agnii
I said straight line may not be the quickest route... Which means, edho oru condition la adhu true agalaam... Like black thunder
Meen
Meen
>Black thunder, Ooty main road, mettupalayam setup la dhan rendu slides um irukku
Yes both are on same location on earth, but g acts more perpendicularly to the direction of motion in the curved one, so more acceleration
Meen
Meen
>I said straight line may not be the quickest route
I checked, double checked before I said false. you never said "may"
Meen
Meen
you said > Shortest distance between 2 points vena straight line ah irukalaam, but curvature dhan shortest time to reach...
Agnii
Agnii
Haha, apdiyaa sollirken... Eppadiyo, naa imply panna nenachadhu, straight line vida curvature dhan fast nu... Though it is the shortest distance, it is not always the fastest route
Meen
Meen
If you say points it is always wrong, points have no mass, so no effect g. The only scenario in which this can be true is if a space-time warp exists.
  • Wow
Reactions: Agnii
Goodie
Goodie
Recent ah than oru postla padichen. Some pig said, he will not argue nu.
Prakash
Prakash
Now my question is yaaru anda Ambala pig ???