Search results

1. Amour

Battle for Survival Warm-up Game: Find the Song!

மஞ்சள் சிந்தும் வெயில் எங்கே மனமெல்லாம் சிறகே உலகெல்லாம் உறவே சாலைகள் மாறும் பாதங்கள் மாறும் வழித்துணை நிலவு மாறாதே நதிக்கரை மாறும் கடற்கரை மாறும் காதலின் வருகை மாறாதே கலையாதே கனவே தொலையாதே வரமே Song from anegan @Nilaa
  2. Amour

Song 5 But where are the yellow rays of the sun? Minds are full of thoughts, and the world is full of people in love. Roads can change, So can the traveler, But the beauty of the moon and its light in our path,will never change. The shore of a river or sea might change, But the lover will never...
  3. Amour

Thin jasmine blooms Your grin is charming. A snowfall in the month of Margazhi, Under your hands my love .. Can I touch your shying cheeky.. Allow me to touch? Allow me to touch.. Would you like me to give you a hug? allow me to hug? Allow me to hug? மல்லிகைப் பூக்களை மெல்லிய உந்தன் புன்னகை...
  4. Amour

Battle for Survival

I can join only from april
  5. Amour

Battle for Survival

Hi i am interested but this month i cant join sry
  6. Amour

Small size oil pastel paintings [ATTACH]

Small size oil pastel paintings
  7. Amour

Vijaykanth songs....all are welcome...

Yarodu ingu enaku ena pechu nee thanea kaneaa nan vangum moochi valndhuagavendum va va kanea♥️
  8. Amour

🧑‍🎄 Secret Santa - Season 2 - Day 8 - Final task 🎅

@Assistantdon i didnt expect this msg from u... Andha msges parthadhum enaku ena soluradhu nu theiryala😐ungaluku voice record panunen but upload pana mudiyala
  9. Amour

All secret santas and secret friends and hosts Wish you all Merry xmas and Happy new year 2024
  10. Amour

@Assistantdon my secretsanta ,this is for u
  11. Amour

@Balan72 Balan sir ,amour agiyaa nan than ungaludaiya secret santa🎅 My task My handmade gift for u♥️🎅
  12. Amour

🎅 Secret Santa - Season 2 - Guess ur SS🧑‍🎄

Aiyayoo nan eadhuvum solaalainga aammani🤫 summa emoji thanunga poten😐
  13. Amour

🧑‍🎄 Secret Sant - Season 2 - Day 7🎅

Dear ss Romba simple nu ninaichen but yeadho meditation pola highconcentration theva patuchi😐 daily indha task panalam nu iruken .. naduvula pen sadhi pani thirupi mela over write agi irukum adhu mistake nu ninaichi imposition kuduthudadhenga pls😐
  14. Amour

🎅 Secret Santa - Season 2 - Guess ur SS🧑‍🎄

Elarum amour amour nu solitu kastama aha task kuduka porenga🤒
  15. Amour

🎅 Secret Santa - Season 2 - Day 6 🧑‍🎄

@Vanathi Late ah task vandhalum lastest ah kuduthu asathitenga thank u ♥️♥️
  16. Amour

Let the fourth participant write an emotionalstory about"mikjam cyclone "from his/her own imagination
  17. Amour

Ask 3rd one to the draw the picture of "peoples rescue from mikjam/ or Fhirunelveli flood"
  18. Amour

Get a kavithai in the topic of"Tirunelveli flood"from the 2nd one
  19. Amour

"perungaluthur crocodile *crossing the road" meme