Search results

1. Nihaarika

Good thoughts make a happy person

"Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!" Dig out that potential, Be humble, Spread love, Spread Happiness. Ever Yours Nihaa
  2. Nihaarika

KNOW WHAT IS IQ EQ SQ & AQ

"According to Psychologists, there are four types of Intelligence: 1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ) 2) Emotional Quotient (EQ) 3) Social Quotient (SQ) 4) Adversity Quotient (AQ) 1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): this is the measure of your level of comprehension. You need IQ to solve maths, memorize...
  3. Nihaarika

The Sight of Rain

The Sight of Rain It is a sweetest moment to see the rainfall, My heart slips in every drop of rain; Rain, Rain, Come again, Drench me in your icy touch; You wet not only my physic but my soul. You come with Majesty of huge thunder and lightning, Without you the world is in famine...
  4. Nihaarika

Kanneer

un bimbam en kagalil irunthu alinthu vida than alukirein aanal en kannero un uruvathai thudaithu puthupikkirathe... Nihaa
  5. Nihaarika

I don't wanna a day

Dear all, Women do not need a day to be celebrated, to be commemorated, to be praised , to be honored, instead let them to lead a life with dignity, modesty, respect and happiness. Don't alone advise your girl children to be alert and self protective, advise your male members of the family to be...
  6. Nihaarika

Yekkam

Aayiram per anbu selutha arugil irunthalum.. Annaiyin aravanaipu Pol varumaa.. Endrum yekkathudan Nihaa💔
  7. Nihaarika

Muthal muththam

Nan pongattrai kuda thoda anumathipathiilai.. Ni un idal pathitha muththam kaainthu vida kudathu endru.. Nihaa❣️
  8. Nihaarika

ALAGAA

Aayiram rubaai sattai aninthum theriyatha un alagu ambalam aanathu... araimani neram kudaikul enakga ni kaathiruntha pothu.. alaga en alaga ni oru athisayam than...😍 Endrum un anbil, NIHAA😍😍:love:
  9. Nihaarika

EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE

In fast growing technical world it is important to have control over one's own emotions. It is very challenging to get in and sustain human relationships. The success of maintaining relationship among the famil members, friends and colleagues has become a difficult task. Inorder to build good...
  10. Nihaarika

Dream & Psychology

What Dreams Mean Dreams are the stories the brain tells during the REM (rapid eye movement) stage of sleep. People typically have multiple dreams each night that grow longer as sleep draws to a close. Over a lifetime, a person may dream for five or six full years. Types of Dream Daydreams...