Search results

1. Hiroshi

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT- APRIL '23

Definitely will join together and plan accordingly 👍🏻
  2. Hiroshi

அன்புள்ள அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம். போட்டியை நடத்துவதில் நான் மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சியடைந்தேன். பங்கேற்பாளர்கள் அனைவரின் அசாத்தியமான விவரிக்க முடியாத திறமையைக் கண்டு வியப்படைந்தேன். இந்த வாய்ப்பை எனக்கு வழங்கிய @Chat2Friends க்கு நன்றி. பங்கேற்பாளர்களுக்கு 'Like' செய்து, வாக்களித்த அனைவருக்கும் எனது...
  3. Hiroshi

Dear All, I was very happy to host the competition and was amazed by the incredible indescribable talent of all the participants. Thanks to @Chat2Friends for giving me this opportunity. My sincere thanks to everyone who 'Liked' and voted for the Participants. Thanks to @Needu, @Anija, @Argus...
  4. Hiroshi

INVITING VOTES TO CHOOSE SONGSTER APRIL'23

Beta ku request pannunga sis. Voting ku 2 more days time irukku.
  5. Hiroshi

Hi @Balan72 , @Vaanavilll You can approach chat support for getting Beta membership. Based on users activity in forum they will decide and provide.
  6. Hiroshi

Forum Info Rules, panels and every other Discussion for Competition.

Yes. If it is possible definitely will form a panel and conduct next compitition. Let us wait for other users suggestions regarding panalist and suggested panel members decision. After that need to get approval from Admins.
  7. Hiroshi

Imagine like You are the judge😄 do your best🙏
  8. Hiroshi

Hi.. Beta members only allowed to vote.
  9. Hiroshi

Dear Users and Participants, Welcoming you to choose your favorite singer. Kindly visit the below link to hear their songs. https://www.chat2friends.com/forum/index.php?threads/april23-competition.2911/ Please avoid favorism to your friend. Think and vote to the Talented Participant. Thanks...
  10. Hiroshi

11. Hiroshi

I already discussed about this with admin. They asked us to form a panel. Is it possible to form a panel that unbiased and trusted by everyone? If yes please everyone suggest the panel members of your wish. Will form that too. My Aim is to continuously Talentshowcase should run in Our forum...
  12. Hiroshi

April 22nd you were raised your concern. Appa nearly competition end ku vanthuttom. So rules change panninaa disoppoint aavanga. I know that. So Next month rules changes and theme irukkum. Competition shape ku varum nu naa reply panirnthe. Even minimum Likes cutoff irukka post only valid nu...
  13. Hiroshi

Dear Friends, As of now No one objecting my method of choosing Winner. I consider this as all your acceptance. So going to choose Winner based on best performance and maximum number of Likes. In Poem, Story and Drawing Category undoubtedly only one person in each got Maximum 'Likes' scored in...
  14. Hiroshi

@Agnii , any one of the participant easily can get atleast 10 as maximum in each category. So cutoff is 8. There may not be chances for 8 false likes. Eventhough for their all post they cant get such false likes without our knowledge. In such worst foul play case we can consider only Beta users...
  15. Hiroshi

Not 3/4 th of the total likes @sita . In each category we have to select top most liked post and from that number of likes we have to set 3/4 th as cutoff. For example in story category, maximum vote 8 thaa vangirkanga then 6 is the cutoff.
  16. Hiroshi

Hi all participants and users, Thanks to all participants for their wonderful effort. @Anija ,@Agnii ,@Ohmylove ,@MASK,@Amour , @agamahilan ,@Needu ,@sita ,@RajNi ,@Argus , @Balan72 ,@Vennilaa Participants neraya hard work panirkeenga. Athiga post ku neraya effort potrukeenga...
  17. Hiroshi

They are all well telented deserved participants. Definitely as I said Audience likes only will decide the winner. Avanga winning questionable ah aaga vida mudiyaathu. So Will go for best method.
  18. Hiroshi

Not going to select winners based on number of likes. Definitely try to elect Real winner. Dont get confused all dear participants👍🏻 Intha suggestions konjam earlier ah month start la kudthirntheenganna 4 leader board easy ah panirpe. Ithukku tha competition announment earlier ah pannine...
  19. Hiroshi

No need of 2 loyal friend. A bad participant can create 100 ids and can give 100 likes. Atha restrict panna jury create panina athayum criticize pannuvanga. We can consider this. Good idea. Sis, Kindly refer NOTE in this link...
  20. Hiroshi

Hello All. Thanks you so much for giving me your valuable suggestions regarding TalentShowcase. This is the time to give my explanation. When I am restarting this compitition past compititions go through panittu start panirke. Ithila may be few issues can come. Possibilities irku. Expected...