What's new

எப்படி வாழ வேண்டும்

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
nah thiz is a bussiness tactics to grow user base .when I have the right to create my account why should I dunt ve the right to delete my account?
You ask admin. They will remove all your related.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
nah thiz is a bussiness tactics to grow user base .when I have the right to create my account why should I dunt ve the right to delete my account?
People have to learn how business works. We are earning 0 cents by having your user name here. And for your information this forum is a 3rd party software and adding delete option is an additional plugin which will cost us. The forum doesn't have an self delete option by default. We have to pay and buy a plugin.

Why would any business invest money for that or literally think google would pay us for your valuable craps you spew regularly here. It makes zero sense to the investor, to the business and even to google to run business in that regard.

Before all these comments please do some due diligence about the features of this forum or at-least try finding out what platform does the forum sits on. You can't be this ignorant in 2023.