What's new

Anyone heared or experienced about white magic black magic things... or superstition only ???

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Anyone heard about white magic or black magic things... post your experiences...

Ancio

Anyone heard about white magic or black magic things... post your experiences...
According to me, black magic or white magic depends on ones belief or disbelief. Black magic or white magic only exists within the minds of the people who believe in it. Its intensity depends upon the mental strength of a person involving in this .To be free from it, you should be mentally strong. When a person is ready to face any crisis and has a willpower, he can survive in any situation.. So there is only way to be free from any situation is to face every problem and never lose hope.

But there is no concrete evidence that black magic works on other people or things. But that said, the power of the mind to create its own reality is very strong, and there can be serious repercussions to this.Take, as an example, snake handlers. They are utterly convinced that they can handle snakes without risking snakebite. Their faith, their belief, tells them that this is a fact. So they proceed to handle snakes. and they get bit. And they die. Why? Because the snake hasn't heard about the handler's wondrous powers of snake-handling.

This term black magic was introduced by the British. They called tantra, magic’ and certain tantra practices which are not good as per society norms were called black magic. However tantra doesn't see anything as good or bad. In tantra, every practice is an action and will have its own reaction What is commonly known as black magic or white magic are certain tantric rituals. As i said, tantra doesn't see anything as good or bad, it works on the basis of karma.

Suppose i do a certain tantric ritual to control someone, in that case i’ will need help from the cosmos or the ethereal bodies. The cosmos or ethereal bodies don't do charity work. If I am taking their help for something, I must repay them for that help. Contrary to what people think, no one can perform a tantric ritual for any one. If you want to strike someone with the weapon of tantra, you 'will have to perform the ritual yourself. The process is extremely gross and scary. Understand you are inviting higher ethereal bodies, giving them access to yourself without knowing anything about your own safety. Even if you succeed at it, which is 99% unlikely, even then it won't work for ever.

The discussion around black magic and white magic encompasses deep and nuanced beliefs about the nature and ethics of magical practices. These terms traditionally distinguish between magical works based on intent, black magic being associated with harmful, selfish, intentions, and white magic aligned with healing, protective, or benevolent purposes. However, the perspectives on and validity of these classifications depends on ones belief. This is my opinion

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
According to me, black magic or white magic depends on ones belief or disbelief. Black magic or white magic only exists within the minds of the people who believe in it. Its intensity depends upon the mental strength of a person involving in this .To be free from it, you should be mentally strong. When a person is ready to face any crisis and has a willpower, he can survive in any situation.. So there is only way to be free from any situation is to face every problem and never lose hope.

But there is no concrete evidence that black magic works on other people or things. But that said, the power of the mind to create its own reality is very strong, and there can be serious repercussions to this.Take, as an example, snake handlers. They are utterly convinced that they can handle snakes without risking snakebite. Their faith, their belief, tells them that this is a fact. So they proceed to handle snakes. and they get bit. And they die. Why? Because the snake hasn't heard about the handler's wondrous powers of snake-handling.

This term black magic was introduced by the British. They called tantra, magic’ and certain tantra practices which are not good as per society norms were called black magic. However tantra doesn't see anything as good or bad. In tantra, every practice is an action and will have its own reaction What is commonly known as black magic or white magic are certain tantric rituals. As i said, tantra doesn't see anything as good or bad, it works on the basis of karma.

Suppose i do a certain tantric ritual to control someone, in that case i’ will need help from the cosmos or the ethereal bodies. The cosmos or ethereal bodies don't do charity work. If I am taking their help for something, I must repay them for that help. Contrary to what people think, no one can perform a tantric ritual for any one. If you want to strike someone with the weapon of tantra, you 'will have to perform the ritual yourself. The process is extremely gross and scary. Understand you are inviting higher ethereal bodies, giving them access to yourself without knowing anything about your own safety. Even if you succeed at it, which is 99% unlikely, even then it won't work for ever.

The discussion around black magic and white magic encompasses deep and nuanced beliefs about the nature and ethics of magical practices. These terms traditionally distinguish between magical works based on intent, black magic being associated with harmful, selfish, intentions, and white magic aligned with healing, protective, or benevolent purposes. However, the perspectives on and validity of these classifications depends on ones belief. This is my opinion

Scary ... Negative energy right...

people are doing this black magic for destroying other's peace...

and attracting (like hynotism) others
with this...

you know any real story???

Ancio

Scary ... Negative energy right...

people are doing this black magic for destroying other's peace...

and attracting (like hynotism) others
with this...

you know any real story???
Story full ah lam teriyadhu, but i have heard, these tantric rituals are genuinely popular in kerala

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
@Ancio

Some good or bad vibes we can feel...
like symptoms, instincts, nightmares,
health issues.... some mind disturbances without reasons....

whenever we speak with negative persons, or we are in a wrong path/situation, nature automatically warning us with these vibes.... but we are not giving importantance to this... someone can control us with their thoughts i think...

Ancio

@Ancio

Some good or bad vibes we can feel...
like symptoms, instincts, nightmares,
health issues.... some mind disturbances without reasons....

whenever we speak with negative persons, or we are in a wrong path/situation, nature automatically warning us with these vibes.... but we are not giving importantance to this... someone can control us with their thoughts i think...

Nila on a simple term this is nothing but hallucination haha. when you know nature warns you, just move on, the more you think about it day in and day out the more it haunts you simple. when you speak to a negative person as u said then avoid simple. this is not rocket science nee epdiyum nambittu dhaan irupa idhellam :D

Balan72

I have seen it. We have experienced it. Black magic is the application of the psychic phenomenon known to very few to manipulate others.
When 3 persons in a home suddenly behave like totally different and do strange things all of a sudden, what could you attribute that to? Later i learnt these in a book scientifically explained and demonstrated how it is transmitted to a person from a distance. Bruce Goldberg i think and the book name is self defense against psychic attacks and evil spirits.

i know one case where they had done such attack that throws feces all over the home sporadically in totally unlikely places, especially about the eating time. They would painfully clean it and how can they have food soon after. One of the spiritual master whom i know personally, he was working in our company in different department, went to that house and prayed for some 3 hours and then that stopped.

Believing is something we do if we are not sure of a phenomenon and we attribute to what we like. Just because we cannot comprehend doesn't mean that such a phenomenon doesn't exist. But still the law of karma is there and it overrules. People who do witchcraft may not be aware of the supremacy of law of karma. They may see only one side of the free will - that causes. the other side is karma which is the effect which no one has any say.

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
i learnt these in a book scientifically explained and demonstrated how it is transmitted to a person from a distance. Bruce Goldberg i think and the book name is self defense against psychic attacks and evil spirits

Oh okie... Can control a person with this Ji. This is possible...

Believing is something we do if we are not sure of a phenomenon and we attribute to what we like. Just because we cannot comprehend doesn't mean that such a phenomenon doesn't exist

I believe this.... personal ah namaku experience kidaikrapo than nambarom...
Nambama iruka mudiyathu.... Ena nu theriyama strange things nadakum...
One of the spiritual master whom i know personally, he was working in our company in different department, went to that house and prayed for some 3 hours and then that stopped.

same I did... consulted a highly educated spiritual person and discussed about this.... Then he solved this... neraya stories ipdi iruku sonar.... but symptoms therium sonar...