What's new

Battle for Survival Warm up Game 2

AnbudanJeev

6 pages posts parthen semaya irukku, ivlo arivu ellam enakku illa pa 😅😂🤣

Meen

No no... unbearable headache... these games are tough for me... over think pani brain etho aguthu...
ithu chumma trial thaan itha base panni adutha task la seri senjuklaam

@Goodie I think intha task is tougher than we expected. enaala AI image create panrathe kashtama iruku proverb ah puriya veika. may be 6 questions ku bathila 2 vechuklaam per day, we can do that for 2 or 3 days.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

@Goodie I think intha task is tougher than we expected. enaala AI image create panrathe kashtama iruku proverb ah puriya veika. may be 6 questions ku bathila 2 vechuklaam per day, we can do that for 2 or 3 days.
I know this will happen. Image create panradhey difficult nu than sonnen. It was Nila who wanted to play this game

Meen

I know this will happen. Image create panradhey difficult nu than sonnen. It was Nila who wanted to play this game
that's alright elaam game um namma nenacha maari varaathu. Actually @Nilaa easy ah image create pantaanga.

warm up game oda on of the objective eh to prune and select some tasks for the main game, apidi vechuklaam

Meen

that's alright elaam game um namma nenacha maari varaathu. Actually @Nilaa easy ah image create pantaanga.

warm up game oda on of the objective eh to prune and select some tasks for the main game, apidi vechuklaam
may be 1 more day intha game continue pani mudichurvom, meanwhile you can think of some other task @Goodie for the next round

Ancio

Vdivelu solra madhiri, kaipulla ku adi patta madhiri, adhivanganginavan usuro oda irupaanu nu neneikara, warm up eh eidi na, real la sethandu sekara:D

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Goodie @Assistantdon @Meen

I feel it was not fair on my part to have argued when we were the ones who did mistake... It was only heat of the moment and I never intended to hurt anyone...

Just that, the word cheating affected me and I couldn't mince my words... my apologies for the same...

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Goodie @Assistantdon @Meen

I feel it was not fair on my part to have argued when we were the ones who did mistake... It was only heat of the moment and I never intended to hurt anyone...

Just that, the word cheating affected me and I couldn't mince my words... my apologies for the same...
Ithula apologies Ku onnumey ila, matured a handle panra oruthar oru chinna word Ku ivalo react panrathu yethuku, sometime it happend to me also, but atha continue panrathu than thappu, yes or no potu end card potu mudichukalam, manasula onnu vachukitu veliya onnu sari pana mudiyathu, athu game or work or personal work yethuva irunthalum sari, nan ipo BB kuda ungalukum enakum nadantha issue vachu athaye ninachu skip panitu iruntha agni yaro don yaro than, apo apo pesi yethunalum sari panikonha, avalothan, Ilana agni ipadithan oru stamp, don ipadithan apadi nu oru stamp, virtual platform la yentha emotionalum yarukum puriya vaika mudiyathu