What's new

C2F Bigboss Season-1 Award Ceremony

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
Right!!!
This Award Goes to an Gifted Artist i would say !!
He Makes Look thinngs so easy !! Isnt it !!

Its @AramSei

My guess was right

Congratulations @AramSei ..

When boys were avoiding rangoli
You stunned everyone with your peacock drawing..
I really liked it..

Vaazhththukkal
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I am truly indebted to each and everyone who supported me... Today was full of surprises, roller coaster rides of emotions...

For the first time, i went to chat to gather votes and pinged ppl whom i have never spoken with before... Though there was a little inhibition to ask for a favour in the first conversation, i did overcome that... Yes, this is a task!!

When those replied back, 'bro, i already voted for you' ... i was just spellbound as i barely know them and yet they supported me... Some of my friends even went a step ahead and told me, 'i already sent 3 to forum to vote for you'.... This, without me asking for...

I was moved and had tears looking at their love and support for me... That is one positive i take away from this task... It is those tough times that would show us what impact we have made in people... I don't want to mention the names as it would be unfair if i reveal that they supported me to this extent and not other contestants...

I said in my testimonial audio that this BB would remain in memories for a long time to come... Well, adding what i experienced with those gentle hearts today, it surely going to last forever...

Everything i have done in this BB is so close to my heart... Be it the script, be it the remake lyrics and the singing, be it the animals motherly love, and the ideas i was breaking my brains with for the campaign... Right from the posters to the aadukalam gif, i personaly enjoyed them a lot...

In reality i am not such a fun loving person... But this forum gave me a platform to express what i could be... And there was a rift, i decided to quit but i have my special someone who came and told me 'You should continue'... I thank the noble heart for being my side always, without her i wouldn't have reached here... And i dedicate everything i have done in this BB to her ❤️

Lastly to the winners! Critiques can say a ton, but in any given field with any given criteria, it takes a strong willpower to emerge as a winner... My hearty congratulations to them...

I am truly blessed for having such wonderful hearts showing love and affection to me... I might not have expressed to you, but I reciprocate the same... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Tends to infinity!

freakyguy

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Congratulations Aramsei
👏

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
I am truly indebted to each and everyone who supported me... Today was full of surprises, roller coaster rides of emotions...

For the first time, i went to chat to gather votes and pinged ppl whom i have never spoken with before... Though there was a little inhibition to ask for a favour in the first conversation, i did overcome that... Yes, this is a task!!

When those replied back, 'bro, i already voted for you' ... i was just spellbound as i barely know them and yet they supported me... Some of my friends even went a step ahead and told me, 'i already sent 3 to forum to vote for you'.... This, without me asking for...

I was moved and had tears looking at their love and support for me... That is one positive i take away from this task... It is those tough times that would show us what impact we have made in people... I don't want to mention the names as it would be unfair if i reveal that they supported me to this extent and not other contestants...

I said in my testimonial audio that this BB would remain in memories for a long time to come... Well, adding what i experienced with those gentle hearts today, it surely going to last forever...

Everything i have done in this BB is so close to my heart... Be it the script, be it the remake lyrics and the singing, be it the animals motherly love, and the ideas i was breaking my brains with for the campaign... Right from the posters to the aadukalam gif, i personaly enjoyed them a lot...

In reality i am not such a fun loving person... But this forum gave me a platform to express what i could be... And there was a rift, i decided to quit but i have my special someone who came and told me 'You should continue'... I thank the noble heart for being my side always, without her i wouldn't have reached here... And i dedicate everything i have done in this BB to her ❤️

Lastly to the winners! Critiques can say a ton, but in any given field with any given criteria, it takes a strong willpower to emerge as a winner... My hearty congratulations to them...

I am truly blessed for having such wonderful hearts showing love and affection to me... I might not have expressed to you, but I reciprocate the same... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Tends to infinity!
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️