What's new

Can a married man n a married woman remain good friends?

maple

I guess platonic relationships are not uncommon.. It has bern there from time immemorial, especially in joint families, between best family friends.. But a platonic relationship between two strangers, or who know not much about each other is bit difficult and could lead to a romantic relationship.. No guarantee
Like i said earlier , it is not impossible . But yes , its very difficult to maintain . Too many assumptions and perhaps expectations too

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Platonic relationship

It is possible between 2 married people.

Example is our chatroom and forum.
Please explain in detail, how it’s related to chatroom and forum.

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
நேசிப்பின் உச்சம்,
அவ்வப்போது
விட்டுக் கொடுத்தல்...

வெறுப்பின் உச்சம்,
அப்படியே
விட்டு விடுதல்…!!

Balan72

Platonic relationship is a possibility or just a myth between two married people? I
It is very much possible if both of them (the platonic friends) are clear in their intentions, subject to understanding and the maturity of their respective partners about their partners and about their partners friend and friendship. Very rare possibility though. You know fear breeds insecurity and so does greed breeds insufficiency.

Although the views of @Endorphin is very pertinent and valid, one of them being beautiful makes it more remote as fear and greed grows disproportionately w.r.t beauty of another person, I have observed even the not-so-good-looking man and girls friendship was frowned upon by family, closer circle and larger circle. Pity.

Last edited:

maple

It is very much possible if both of them (the platonic friends) are clear in their intentions, subject to understanding and the maturity of their respective partners about their partners and about their partners friend and friendship. Very rare possibility though. You know fear breeds insecurity and so does greed breeds insufficiency.

Although the views of @Endorphin is very pertinent and valid, one of their being beautiful makes it more remote as fear and greed grows disproportionately w.r.t beauty of another person, I have observed even the not-so-good-looking man and girls friendship was frowned upon by family, closer circle and larger circle. Pity.
A very matured take on the topic . Am impressed . Thank you

AnbudanJeev

இது பொல்லாத உலகம், ஆணும் பெண்ணும் பேசினால் கூட அதை திரித்து விடுவார்கள். 🙄🙄

O

Ohmylove

Ipo elam married woman married woman aye friendship enga maintain pana mudiuthu 😅😅 polapaa pakavey kastama iruku ithula enga ambala friend pombala friend nu... We care for kids... Avanga kita pesi avnagala sathosa paduthi valakaiya katavey vakku ila ithula.. Friendship.. Apdi thedunathum. Undu ana damn sure all waste of time 😃😃😃

Waste of energy!!

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ipo elam married woman married woman aye friendship enga maintain pana mudiuthu 😅😅 polapaa pakavey kastama iruku ithula enga ambala friend pombala friend nu... We care for kids... Avanga kita pesi avnagala sathosa paduthi valakaiya katavey vakku ila ithula.. Friendship.. Apdi thedunathum. Undu ana damn sure all waste of time 😃😃😃

Waste of energy!!

CFFFC586-99E8-4514-BDBB-FC82B0F54D48.jpeg