What's new

Complaint made against Wanderer and the same person replying for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokerr

Mr wanderer
I told you the same day if some one come and object I will surely but one has objected for it and that time you kept quiet and when hindi songs were played in tami room you kept watching it and there is no reply for your action that is you play tamil songs In all rooms so when you do it it is justified and when ibdo it it's a crime is it so

2 thing when me and chocoholic were talking just for fun there is no need for you to intervene it was between us when she said she will become admin and ban me I just replied her and not you and when you take it personally I can't be responsible for it which shows your attitude.

and I never expect a reply from a person on whom the complaint is made and no one is taking ride of you people

why you used the word barking are we dogs sitting here to chat is this the way you behave to a chatter at any point of time have I talked to you in disrespect manner .

I don't need a reply from you I need a reply a genuine admin who see s things equally on both side.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Follow all the rules that have been added.
1. Only Tamil and English ( Tamil room/ Chennai Room).
2. BP and KP room No language barriers
3. Telugu room(Only Telugu allowed audio, video, or text)
4. Kerala room(Only Malayalam allowed audio, video, or text)
5. Hindi Room(Only Hindi allowed audio, video, or text)

Follow these rules, if you have been warned once or twice for breaking these rules. You might be kicked or muted, If you are disrespecting Admins/Mods then getting a Ban is your wish. We also strongly discourage people from disrespecting Admins/Mods. If you feel respect should be earned, so does yours too. You will get back whatever you throw on us. Keep your personal opinions about an Admin/mod elsewhere. If your opinions on them are restricting them from doing their duty then they might kick/ban/mute them. The Rules are the same for everyone.

All Admins and Mods are subjected to obey these rules as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.