What's new

Don't break the chain. Wanna Play?

O

Ohmylove

Vishnu feels that's something wrong with her.. He decided to make her smile.. He waited for her in chat room.. She arrived around 10.30

In Main

He played songs for her...

She : ๐Ÿคจ
Vishunu : aiyo someone requested not for u ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
Vishnu :
She :๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
Vishnu : ๐Ÿ˜ ada unaku ilaa
She : vera yaruku!!
Vishnu : ada random pick๐Ÿคญ
She:๐Ÿ˜

Vishnu : seri seri ok kochukatha pls pvt paru
Others : adai angutu poi pesunga da ivanunga vera
She :๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In pvt...

She : hi solunga
Vishnu : enna mariyatha elam balama iruku ๐Ÿ˜›
She : nothing apdi elam onum iliyae..
He : ok ok.. Last week I went for..Maharashtra Ajanta Ellora Caves pathen.. Took pictures

Pakuriyaa..

She : ok

He :images (29).jpeg
images (28).jpeg

She : woowww ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ beautiful da

He : ha ha thanks... But una vidava๐Ÿ˜›

She : ๐Ÿ™„ ada pothum.. Vai irukunu pesatha ena than nee pathathey ilaa paka porathum ilaa ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ethuku indhaa theva ilathaa ani๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Vishnu:๐Ÿ˜โ˜น๏ธ

She : ok romba tired ah iruku.. Nan kelamburen exit

Vishnu: hey nilu id matum tha kuduthaa ana anga thaniya pesavey matengura

She : ila nan login panala.. Here I m comfortable nu sonen la ๐Ÿ˜‚ athuku than andha id elam waste nu sonen..

Vishnu:๐Ÿ˜

Ok thunguren

She logged out...

Then zooming and enjoying the pic....

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ evlo alazha iruku.. Suddenly she think to put those pics in..

Google lens... Search

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Search result shows... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ who is he?????

Taaannk twwistt..

Attachments

• images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Vishnu feels that's something wrong with her.. He decided to make her smile.. He waited for her in chat room.. She arrived around 10.30

In Main

He played songs for her...

She : ๐Ÿคจ
Vishunu : aiyo someone requested not for u ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
Vishnu :
She :๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
Vishnu : ๐Ÿ˜ ada unaku ilaa
She : vera yaruku!!
Vishnu : ada random pick๐Ÿคญ
She:๐Ÿ˜

Vishnu : seri seri ok kochukatha pls pvt paru
Others : adai angutu poi pesunga da ivanunga vera
She :๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In pvt...

She : hi solunga
Vishnu : enna mariyatha elam balama iruku ๐Ÿ˜›
She : nothing apdi elam onum iliyae..
He : ok ok.. Last week I went for..Maharashtra Ajanta Ellora Caves pathen.. Took pictures

Pakuriyaa..

She : ok

He :View attachment 13071
View attachment 13072

She : woowww ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ beautiful da

He : ha ha thanks... But una vidava๐Ÿ˜›

She : ๐Ÿ™„ ada pothum.. Vai irukunu pesatha ena than nee pathathey ilaa paka porathum ilaa ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ethuku indhaa theva ilathaa ani๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Vishnu:๐Ÿ˜โ˜น๏ธ

She : ok romba tired ah iruku.. Nan kelamburen exit

Vishnu: hey nilu id matum tha kuduthaa ana anga thaniya pesavey matengura

She : ila nan login panala.. Here I m comfortable nu sonen la ๐Ÿ˜‚ athuku than andha id elam waste nu sonen..

Vishnu:๐Ÿ˜

Ok thunguren

She logged out...

Then zooming and enjoying the pic....

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ evlo alazha iruku.. Suddenly she think to put those pics in..

Google lens... Search

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Search result shows... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ who is he?????

Taaannk twwistt..
Google lens enna sollichi??? Enaku mattum sollungalen

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Enakku mattumdhan ivanga Story ezhudhala, Autobiography ezhudharangannu thonudha? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pesama indha twist track ah ivangalukku vittutu, Flashback track onnu open panni Namma adhula story ezhudhalaam

O

Ohmylove

Enakku mattumdhan ivanga Story ezhudhala, Autobiography ezhudharangannu thonudha? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pesama indha twist track ah ivangalukku vittutu, Flashback track onnu open panni Namma adhula story ezhudhalaam
Ha ha ithayae nala twist ah mathungaa chat life la twist ka panjam

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Next day in main chat, people were discussing about the recent movie that was released. Vishnu was engrossed in the discussion as it was his favourite hero's much awaited movie. Swetha was simply observing their conversation, waiting for Vishnu to ping her in private, but he never did.

More and more people joined the conversation and the discussion about the movie got intense. Frustrated by the wait, Swetha refreshed her window once just to get noticed.
Soon a private message flashed...

Vishnu: hey there?
Swetha: yes
Vishnu: main la kaanome nu keten
Swetha: was watching, it was boring
Vishnu: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ we were discussing about Vijay movie, boring nu soldra
Swetha: enakku avana suthama pidikadhu
Vishnu: ohh
Swetha: hmm

(After 3 mins silence, Swetha continued)

Swetha: naan unkitta onnu kekanum
Vishnu: yea, go ahead
Swetha: you ever loved anyone through chat?
Vishnu: no
Swetha: nijamaava?
Vishnu: yes, naan just fun ku dhan chat varen, enakku chat la serious relationship laam nambikka illa.. innaiku Online la irukkavanga naalaiku varuvangalaanu theriyadhu, apram eppadi love ellam...
Swetha: ok
Vishnu: nee kobapadaama ketpena, naa oru vishayam soldren
Swetha: sollu
Vishnu: annaiku naan overthink pannadha nu sollavandhadhum adhukudhan... Inga paarkarom, pesarom, jolly ya time spend pannitu polaam... Complicate panni yosicha, idhula irukka fun-ah izhandhiduvom
Swetha:hmm

(A thousand thoughts cobwebbed her. Why is he talking about complicating? If he just want to spend time only here, why did he ask about ID on the first day? Why is he behaving differently? Maybe he got into a relationship with other girl? Feeling magical nu laam sonnaney, ippo adhu poiducha ivanuku?
Yet, there was something stopping her from expressing herself to him)

Their chat continued for 30 minutes before Swetha's mom called her for dinner. After the byes and goodnights, Swetha stepped out of her room. Mom had made her favourite Egg fried rice which temporarily took Vishnu away from her thoughts.

Continue...
" Why is he talking about complicating? If he just want to spend time only here, why did he ask about ID on the first day? Why is he behaving differently? "
- Is this usual mentality of men ??
Have ques same like swetha char. , he said magical feeling, it went off ? ๐Ÿ™‚

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Continued ....
Enough of overthinking. This is it. If he can be so casual and normal, why can't me? ๐Ÿ˜ Atleast I didn't convey him about my feelings. Thank God. How people change so easily.. why can't I lead a normal life as others. Evaloe happy chattings in that room. Cha, na yen ippadi ayiten. Seri. If he can do I can too.

Swetha had a peaceful night after long.

Evaloe naal achi ivaloe peaceful ah thoongi. Fake people,fake world. Let's go silent for few days.

Swetha didn't log in to the chat site for long. She was doing her routine work and was happy. She engaged in other activities. Joined some online course and was completely occupied and was happy and peaceful inside.

Couple of weeks passed. She enjoyed this life but still somewhere felt lonely and sometimes his thoughts cross her mind. Yet she didn't care.

The next morning.. Her phone buzzed. A message from him. Her heart beats fast. But she is calm and composed. Whatever it is, she has made her decision. She didn't open the msg.

The next day Vishnu called. She declined the call and texted him.

Vishnu: hey, you there?
Vishnu: all ok,?
Vishnu: hope you are doing good.
Swetha: hi, I'm doing good. Can't talk now.
Vishnu: thank God, I was worried. You didn't show up for a couple of weeks. I thought something was wrong.
Swetha: No. I'm busy these days and so didn't login. Anyways how are you?
Vishnu: how sad :( you didn't even texted me these days.
Swetha: relax, yen complicate panra.
Swetha: Amma kooptranga.. will catch up later. Bye

Continue
Wow ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ mirror portrayal