What's new

DREAM HOUSE IN 10 DAYS

Wanderer

I Know Many of Posts related IT or Electronics or Cars !!
Let me take you all into a Day Today Subject and Basic need of every Human !!
Yep Shelter ( I know dream of everyone is having a Own House)

When I said in2010 I can build a house in 10 days people laughed at us !!
Now we have created trillion houses and seen smiles of trillions people in last 12 years !!
Am just sharing a technology in a construction where house constructed in 10 days (Only shell obviously foundation and finish work all together takes 40 to 60 days)

Following is youtube link of Building done in 5 days but in usual practice we taking 7 to 10 days to complete

Now most of Government Residential Projects in South India and other parts of India are being constructed by this technology
and we already in process of next Generation technology which we planning with painting which will be completed in 10 days will share that details in future post

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Now we have created trillion houses and seen smiles of trillions people in last 12 years !!
Am just sharing a technology in a construction where house constructed in 10 days (Only shell obviously foundation and finish work all together takes 40 to 60 days)

Following is youtube link of Building done in 5 days but in usual practice we taking 7 to 10 days to complete

Now most of Government Residential Projects in South India and other parts of India are being constructed by this technology
and we already in process of next Generation technology which we planning with painting which will be completed in 10 days will share that details in future post
Nice 🥰👌 wandu mamz

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Technology engayooo poitu iruku. 😲

Mod Sir enaku 10 naal la laam vendam.. oru 3 months la eco friendly😍 veedu katti kudunga 😊🤪.

Wanderer

Technology engayooo poitu iruku. 😲

Mod Sir enaku 10 naal la laam vendam.. oru 3 months la eco friendly😍 veedu katti kudunga 😊🤪.
Ha Ha !!
Infact Its Eco friendly Home !! Good you added that point !!!

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Technology has improved a lot in building houses. Today i came across another technology of building house in low budget. Thought to share it here 🙂

This house is in IIT, chennai.

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Technology has improved a lot in building houses. Today i came across another technology of building house in low budget. Thought to share it here 🙂

Ohh hoo பலே வெள்ளைய தேவ பலே 🥰👌👌

Wanderer

Yep they dont have solution for Monolithic construction still .. they doing it separately for wall and slab and thus results in question of joint issue leading to leakage !! we in process of monolithic construction also with Paint !! Lets see thats what i mentioned in my last statement .. scroll up !!

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Yep they dont have solution for Monolithic construction still .. they doing it separately for wall and slab and thus results in question of joint issue leading to leakage !! we in process of monolithic construction also with Paint !! Lets see thats what i mentioned in my last statement .. scroll up !!
U are into construction so ungaluku pros and cons paathathum theriyuthu. But na athulaam yosichu inga post panala.. just came across another technology development. Already seen one here.. so posted it as it is related to construction. 😊

Wanderer

U are into construction so ungaluku pros and cons paathathum theriyuthu. But na athulaam yosichu inga post panala.. just came across another technology development. Already seen one here.. so posted it as it is related to construction. 😊
yep Appreciated !! adhan throwing my 2 cents for your understanding !!

deepalakshmi

Preformed concrete building and container building🏢 👍🙌