What's new

Emotional Connect

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
How Do You Know When You’re Emotionally Attached To Someone? Is it good or bad?

happylife

sometimes its good ...
sometimes its bad ...

that emotional attachment towards people other than your wife or one of your best friends is really pointless ....

:)

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
Emotional attachment is a feeling of deep connection or bond to a person. When u feel closer to a person emotionally comparing others it is called emotional attachment. it's healthy to an certain extent as it creates a bond between 2 persons.. but if it gets overboard it might become unhealthy. Yes it is needed for a relationship to grow strong from both sides. It's good unless when one loses his or her self in the process and become dependent, possesive and toxic.

Last edited:

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Life partner thavira vera yaar koodayum Emotional attachment not good for health... ithu arivuku puriyuthu.. manasuku puriya matengithu... 😐😐
மானங்கெட்ட மனசு அப்படித்தாங்க இருக்கும்.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
To me, emotional attachment comes spontaneously the moment you feel someone is special and priority

Obviously it is good. I don't think of any reason why it can be bad. Maybe you could always argue about dependency, being emotionally weak, person is not reciprocating your love, not valuing you much as much as you do, ego, self respect and so many things. But I believe all these are the phases and integral part of emotional attachment and some of which are bound to happen if not all.

You cannot makeup your mind to tread carefully. You can't be so cautious and emotionally attached at the same time. It doesn't make sense. It's like, I will ride the bike but let the ignition be off.

A bike is safe when it is nicely parked inside a showroom. No dent, no scratch. But it doesn't serve its purpose. It is designed for the roads. Sometime smooth, sometime rough. Nails pierce through it, we patch it up and vroommm... We get going again 😂 and the best view comes after the hardest climb ❤️

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
First of all when u are emotionally connected with someone
Dont regret or feel bad about ur decision..
Because it was not a choice..
Most of the time emotions are OUT OF CONTROL..
Thats the reason we bond with someone unintentionally..
Coming to the question,

How do u know when u are emotionally attaches?!
1. Ur first thought in the morning last thought at night, will be about them..
2. U sacrifice more than u can and u are happy about it ..
3. U are always available to them (even if they don't do the same in return)
4. U always make sure of ur words, as u don't wanna hurt them..
5. U always try to give best Impression about urself.. ex if the person u have bonded with is a doc and u know he is a busy guy, u make sure u dont disturb him.. i.e u wont call more than once, u ll wait until they call u back , and when they call u back u ll be available even if u have 10+ works to be done..
6. U ll forgive them very easily..
7. Ur Emotions come first before ur principles..
8. U ask their view on everything..
9. U try not to disappoint them as u are scared to lose them..
10. For instance u have a ten mins break, during that time also u ll text them : D

Is it good or bad??
Too much of anything is good for nothing..

Yes it is bad.. if it is a wrong person..
If u wanna stop doing this,
Keep one thing in mind..
It is not easy but it is possible ,
It will take some time..
I read @Pseudonymous sis post just now.. follow those tips if u really wanna stop this emotional attachment which has become like an obsession..

Last edited:

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
1. Ur first thought in the morning last thought at night, will be about them..
2. U sacrifice more than u can and u are happy about it ..
3. U are always available to them (even if they don't do the same in return)
4. U always make sure of ur words, as u don't wanna hurt them..
5. U always try to give best Impression about urself.. ex if the person u have bonded with is a doc and u know he is a busy guy, u make sure u dont disturb him.. i.e u wont call more than once, u ll wait until they call u back , and when they call u back u ll be available even if u have 10+ works to be done..
6. U ll forgive them very easily..
7. Ur Emotions come first before ur principles..
8. U ask their view on everything..
9. U try not to disappoint them as u are scared to lose them..
10. For instance u have a ten mins break, during that time also u ll text them : D
nicely said sis.. these are the signs of unhealthy emotional attachment which clearly tell us it's time for detachment or focus on self.

An emotional attachment should provide secure feel first of all.. we should also feel comfortable with being vulnerable, open and trusting towards the person. It should allow us to express ourselves without any restrictions.

There is nothing wrong in emotionally connected to someone. Infact it's a basic human nature to get attached. Thing is that it should be healthy. Also we must keep in mind that we must be the number one priority. so being emotionally connected with oneself is as important as being connected with others.

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
nicely said sis.. these are the signs of unhealthy emotional attachment which clearly tell us it's time for detachment or focus on self.

An emotional attachment should provide secure feel first of all.. we should also feel comfortable with being vulnerable, open and trusting towards the person. It should allow us to express ourselves without any restrictions.

There is nothing wrong in emotionally connected to someone. Infact it's a basic human nature to get attached. Thing is that it should be healthy. Also we must keep in mind that we must be the number one priority. so being emotionally connected with oneself is as important as being connected with others.
Exactly dear..
It is not a bad thing to bond with someone unless it becomes an obsession.. if it's an obsession over a wrong person then it is completely bad..
Bonding is healthy,
Toxic bonding is unhealthy 😂😂

Love friendship edhuvaa vena irukatum,
Oruthavanga nammala vitu poiduvangalo nu namakulla oru fear irunthaley that relationship is unhealthy.. because the right person wont let u feel that way.. instead ena vitu poga matanga, no matter whoever he/she sees I'm the special one ndra trust kodupanga..

Healthy yaana relationship la
1. Nammala vitu poiruvanganu bayam irukathu
2. Avanga mela over possessiveness irukathu, (yarta pesunalum he,/she wont replace me thought irukum)
3. Oru call miss panina kuda ena avoid pandrangalo nu thonadhu..
Ellathukum mela especially in chat room
4. Nee epo chat pora, nan epo chat poren dra oru convo between them irukathu, nee free time chat po pesunu soluvanga.. nee enna enta pesama chat la irukanu ketka matanga.. avangaluku koduka vendiya space kodupanga..

Intha mathiri healthy yaana relationship ipolam romba kammi ya iruku da especially in chat room.. bond vanthuta vera yar kittaumey pesa kudathunu ninaikravanga than adhigam..!!

I have edited my previous comment dear.. it is bad if it is a wrong person.. i missed the second point..

Last edited:

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
Ellorum venum nu nenacha Good, Yaarum venam enn vazhkai enna mattume nesikuren nu irundha Bad.