What's new

FIFA FOOTBALL WORLDCUP - 2022

adhyan

Dear Soccer Lovers !!!
Surprise to see no Post on the same ..
Even During Cricket World Cup !!! Okies Lets Ignite this thread with Format of FIFA WORLDCUP - 2022
and in coming thread we can Discuss about Qualification to worldcup Final :D

How teams advance in World Cup

There are 32 teams that advance to the World Cup after emerging from qualifying matches in their respective regions.

Group Stage

Once they get to the World Cup, the first obstacle awaiting them is the group stage. In 2022, the 32 teams were split up into eight groups of four teams each.

The group stage consists of typical round-robin group play with each team playing the other three once. Three points are awarded for every win in the group stage, one for a draw, and none for a loss.

The top two teams in each group advance to the knockout stage with each group winner and runner-up slotted into a predetermined bracket that starts with the Round of 16.

Knockout Rounds

Beginning with the Round of 16 through to the final, every match is single elimination. Teams advance from the Round of 16 to the quarterfinals, then to the semifinals, and lastly to the final

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad
Dear Soccer Lovers !!!
Surprise to see no Post on the same ..
Even During Cricket World Cup !!! Okies Lets Ignite this thread with Format of FIFA WORLDCUP - 2022
and in coming thread we can Discuss about Qualification to worldcup Final :D

How teams advance in World Cup

There are 32 teams that advance to the World Cup after emerging from qualifying matches in their respective regions.

Group Stage

Once they get to the World Cup, the first obstacle awaiting them is the group stage. In 2022, the 32 teams were split up into eight groups of four teams each.

The group stage consists of typical round-robin group play with each team playing the other three once. Three points are awarded for every win in the group stage, one for a draw, and none for a loss.

The top two teams in each group advance to the knockout stage with each group winner and runner-up slotted into a predetermined bracket that starts with the Round of 16.

Knockout Rounds

Beginning with the Round of 16 through to the final, every match is single elimination. Teams advance from the Round of 16 to the quarterfinals, then to the semifinals, and lastly to the final
As of now France, Brazil and Portugal moved to Group 16 stage.

adhyan

even though they have last league games .. Irrespective result they will come winner / runner .. so yeah they are in PRE QUATER FINALS (Knockouts)

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
even though they have last league games .. Irrespective result they will come winner / runner .. so yeah they are in PRE QUATER FINALS (Knockouts)
Portugal has a 20% chance as I see. France and Brazil have better team chemistry than Portugal. And England even though they have one of the best squads after decades, they will still bottle it.

adhyan

I believe Leaving Italy (1934,1938) and Brazil (1958,1962) .. No one has won in succession !! How about France for second time in row ...

I can understand Ur Heart is with Portugal :D

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
I believe Leaving Italy (1934,1938) and Brazil (1958,1962) .. No one has won in succession !! How about France for second time in row ...

I can understand Ur Heart is with Portugal :D
No. I don't want Portugal to win it. LOL. I would rather Brazil win it. If France wins it's okay too. Wondering how Germans have fallen down but they might still come back strong. It's the English who no matter what always bottle it.

adhyan

No. I don't want Portugal to win it. LOL. I would rather Brazil win it. If France wins it's okay too. Wondering how Germans have fallen down but they might still come back strong. It's the English who no matter what always bottle it.
Waiting for LAST 16 (Knockout) matches !! Parpom .. Minimal Error from now on !!

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
4 team Qualified for Knockout from group A and B
Today Tough tight games in Group C and D.

My Support to Argentina...
France, England, Brazil also Favorites.

Let see what Spain, Belgium, Portugal and Netherlands on watch list.

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
8 Teams Qualified for Knockout
Netherlands vs USA
Argentina vs Australia
France vs Poland
England vs Senegal
Gonna play in Knockout

My Prediction and forward to Quarter Finals
Netherlands vs Argentina

France vs England

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
Interestingly Japan and Spain qualified and few more teams tomorrow will qualify as well. Germans fc*ked it up.
Let see what Spain, Belgium, Portugal and Netherlands on watch list.
Belgium are too old to qualify according to KDB and they proved they can't lol.

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
Interestingly Japan and Spain qualified and few more teams tomorrow will qualify as well. Germans fc*ked it up.

Belgium are too old to qualify according to KDB and they proved they can't lol.
If Yesterday German lose against Costa Rica, Spain could also Eliminate lol.
All have downfall this WC. So far England playing steady, but when it comes to Knockout, they will struggle I guess...

England vs Senegal (KO)

And might be they meet France in Quarter Finals, so one of the favorite will be eliminate :D

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
If Yesterday German lose against Costa Rica, Spain could also Eliminate lol.
All have downfall this WC. So far England playing steady, but when it comes to Knockout, they will struggle I guess...

England vs Senegal (KO)
And might be they meet France in Quarter Finals, so one of the favorite will be eliminate :D
I always feel England bottles but maybe this time they might work hard but not have high hopes for them. This WC in-between league season has taken a toll on many players. most of them are tired and playing at Qatar in that heat they look uninterested. probably this is one time where a small country can win it but still, Brazilians are used to heat too.

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
I always feel England bottles but maybe this time they might work hard but not have high hopes for them. This WC in-between league season has taken a toll on many players. most of them are tired and playing at Qatar in that heat they look uninterested. probably this is one time where a small country can win it but still, Brazilians are used to heat too.
Yeah But Fully AC dane, Apporam enga heat. Irundhalum European countries Struggle aaguranga...
As I Said 4 Favorites
Argentina, France, England, Brazil
In this France or England only through Semi's

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad
Yeah But Fully AC dane, Apporam enga heat. Irundhalum European countries Struggle aaguranga...
As I Said 4 Favorites
Argentina, France, England, Brazil
In this France or England only through Semi's
We should watch out for Morocco, in that team most of the players ran so much in the match and Croatia.

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
Most exciting to watch England vs France 🔥🔥🔥 It will be like Finals.

1670385295601.png

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Good to see small countries like Croatia and Morocco on finals..

Waiting to see Indians on fifa 2023 😌😌

I dont know much about fifa
But i know one thing..
Soccer is tougher than cricket,
i hope we ll have huge fan base for soccer as well (just like cricket) from next year!!!!!!

Last edited: