What's new

Hello , I am new here :)

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Its so nice to find an Indian forum to chat ...

Thanks

:)
Welcome to our C2F forum 🥰❤ share your thoughts, ideas, skills and all your inner abilities with all of us... Dont feel like.... U dont get any stage or platform to perform.... Here it is... The plaform, the stage, the arena, and most probably the shoulders of Ours' to support U and ur feelings as well.... Happy Sharing my dear 🥰❤ wc once again😍👍😇

happylife

Thanks Argus ...

A forum for our own people means we can communicate with each other a little bit more freely ...

And it feels a lot more comfortable in this forum when we all share a common culture ...

Thanks C2F for giving us a space like this ...

(y)(y)(y)

aNt29

Mr
Beta Squad
Welcome to our C2F forum 🥰❤ share your thoughts, ideas, skills and all your inner abilities with all of us... Dont feel like.... U dont get any stage or platform to perform.... Here it is... The plaform, the stage, the arena, and most probably the shoulders of Ours' to support U and ur feelings as well.... Happy Sharing my dear 🥰❤ wc once again😍👍😇
🤔🤔😱😳 English padama?

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Thanks Argus ...

A forum for our own people means we can communicate with each other a little bit more freely ...

And it feels a lot more comfortable in this forum when we all share a common culture ...

Thanks C2F for giving us a space like this ...

(y)(y)(y)
🥰🥰 😊