What's new

i have diabetes and i am going to control it with diet and exercise :)

happylife

Hello again ,

I had to give myself some extra rest .. because after doing some pushups .. little bit of pain was coming back to my inner elbow ...

i had to quit going to the gym after i had some golfers elbow pain ...

so it was after 7 or 8 months i restarted my exercises again ...

and after 3 days of pushups ... i was again feeling an uncomfortable pain in the elbow ... so i had to give my elbow some extra rest ...

some extra rest wont do much harm ...

https://www.healthline.com/health/exercises-for-golfers-elbow-2

Golfer’s elbow, known as medial epicondylitis, causes pain, inflammation, and tenderness in the muscles on the inside of the elbow and the forearm.

It’s the result of overuse or general wear and tear of the tendons, bones, and muscles in this area, which are used for grasping and wrist flexion.

Activities that require repetitive gripping motions, such as throwing, rock climbing, racket sports, or weight training, can often lead to golfer’s elbow.

We’ve compiled five of the best exercises to help you recover from this injury. These exercises will increase blood flow, relieve pain, and reduce inflammation in your elbow and forearm muscles. They’ll also help stretch and strengthen these tendons.

Keep reading to learn how and when to do these exercises, as well as recommendations for preventing and treating golfer’s elbow.

anyway ,

today i was able to do brisk walking and jogging for at least 1 hour ...

i started from 6.30 am to 7.30 am ...

i feel better and i feel happy

i am only going to try doing pushups again after at least a week or 10 days :)

happylife

Thursday ...

Woke up at 5:15 ...

Started walking in the beach at 6:20 ... continued till 7:25

Today too no pushups ... because i don't want that golfers elbow issues to come back ...

i hope with enough elbow recovery exercises , maybe the pain will completely disappear

so i am giving my arms some extra rest ...

Depending on the severity of the condition, golfer's elbow takes about 3-6 months to heal with nonsurgical management. In minor cases, symptoms may improve with rest, pain medications, and home remedies such as ice application. If symptoms do not improve even after 6 months, surgery may be required

anyway the positive part was that i was able to do brisk walking and jogging for a full hour