What's new

Independance Day Contest - 2023!!!

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear all
embodiments of Love,

Here, this thread is started to showacase all your inner build talents to all over the world in such online platform thru' the way of exhibiting all yours' talent's in such grand contests like this....!

I whole heartedly welcomes U all to get participate this grand event for remembering the freedom fighters' sacrifices, and their splendid work for our freedom...!!!
{Theme of the contest}

The contest's start from today under these sessions ----

1. Voice Note --- How U ppl Sees the past Freedom India to the Current Scenario...??? Ur Views and what U want to change if U are Prime Leader...!! {பேச்சு போட்டி}
[Voice note either in English or in Tamil]
[Duration : Not more than 2 minutes]

2. Paintings --- அக்கால சுதந்திரம் vs இக்கால சுதந்திரம்!!!
(Freedom U wanted in the Past vS Freedom U have in the Current) - Depicting Pros & Cons...!

3. Poetry --- எங்கே சுதந்திரம்???
Where is Freedom???

[Only Constraint the poem should falls into the main theme and the topic only....]
[The Poem should not Exceed more than 400 words]

This contest will ends up on 31st August 2023 at 12:00 am

The top performers' will be identified by set of juries and will be rewarded as per their excellent performances in each and every session...!

We welcome all the users' of our C2F to gets participated in this grand event and explore your inner talents to all of Us...!

According to me, more than winning in any type of contests getting participated in such knowledge explorable platform is the most important one...

So, i invite all my dears' to make this contest as a grandier one and will Cherish our India's Independance 😊🙏

Vande Maatram 🙏😊 Jai Hind🙏😊
@Chat2Friends @Wanderer @Aadhini @Schatz @Hiroshi
@MASK @Agnii @Matrix @Goodie @Nilaa @Nilapapaa @Ohmylove @Balan72 @Vanathi @Goodgirl @Anija @Vennilaa @sita @RajNi @AramSei @Hari @Pseudonymous @AlazhiyaTamilMagan @Theju @happylife @vishwaa @aNt29

Last edited:

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Badges illama talent show case conduct panna mudiyaathu @Argus

Talent show case is meant to show their talents to earn Badges.

Last edited: