What's new

Just curious!

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
How many of you believe in paranormal activities or ever experienced it?

Hav u ever had haunted experiences or get to know any paranormal activities around u.👻

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
How many of you believe in paranormal activities or ever experienced it?

Hav u ever had haunted experiences or get to know any paranormal activities around u.👻
This happened a few years back, i was staying in company accomodation, there were 7 including me... It was a very big house. I was in ground floor... Once I was told that there is someone moving in to the house and he underwent a knee surgery ... So I had to shift to first floor...

I am a movie freak and in those days I was seriously a freak... I would just spend whole of my weekends binge watching movies or series... 2 other friends were also like me and we watch all genres ...

So there was a time when we decided to pick a specific genre for a week and watch 2 movies every night...

Like this, during one week we picked up horror. There were all slashers for a week then all zombies next week... Paranormals supernaturals... So, more than a month I was into movies of this genre and it affected me so much...

Usually we play the movie after dinner and it goes till 3-3:30... So there was no proper sleep also... Everyday I get back to my room I always felt someone is waiting... When I try to sleep, I felt someone is watching me behind my back...
It is like, the more I think abt it, the more I felt it ... So I try to deviate my mind... I started to sleep keeping the lights on...

Yet, I didn't stop watching movies... I continued to do so... Coz I never believe in such things... I was telling myself I am just sensing such things coz of constantly watching this genre... I still remember the night when I watched Conjuring... When the movie was finished and when I turned off the TV and looked at the clock, the time was 3:05 am... Andha movie la apdidhan varum, 3:05 ku pei varra neram madiri... So en clock la 3:05 parthappo, it really gave me chills...
Few days later when I was sleeping, something disturbed my sleep in middle of the night... It was like a half dream and half reality... I was not able to move... I really wanted to get out of the bed, but then i felt something heavy on my chest... I was so scared and I felt like someone is killing me... When I woke up in the morning, it appeared like a bad dream

I was falling sick... I wasn't able to focus on work... Those 6 months were really bad. Apram i changed the company and shifted to a different City.

Later my friends told me stories about the first floor room ... Someone died there very long back... They didn't tell me this during my stay 😐
And when I shared all these incidents, they got scared too...

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
This happened a few years back, i was staying in company accomodation, there were 7 including me... It was a very big house. I was in ground floor... Once I was told that there is someone moving in to the house and he underwent a knee surgery ... So I had to shift to first floor...

I am a movie freak and in those days I was seriously a freak... I would just spend whole of my weekends binge watching movies or series... 2 other friends were also like me and we watch all genres ...

So there was a time when we decided to pick a specific genre for a week and watch 2 movies every night...

Like this, during one week we picked up horror. There were all slashers for a week then all zombies next week... Paranormals supernaturals... So, more than a month I was into movies of this genre and it affected me so much...

Usually we play the movie after dinner and it goes till 3-3:30... So there was no proper sleep also... Everyday I get back to my room I always felt someone is waiting... When I try to sleep, I felt someone is watching me behind my back...
It is like, the more I think abt it, the more I felt it ... So I try to deviate my mind... I started to sleep keeping the lights on...

Yet, I didn't stop watching movies... I continued to do so... Coz I never believe in such things... I was telling myself I am just sensing such things coz of constantly watching this genre... I still remember the night when I watched Conjuring... When the movie was finished and when I turned off the TV and looked at the clock, the time was 3:05 am... Andha movie la apdidhan varum, 3:05 ku pei varra neram madiri... So en clock la 3:05 parthappo, it really gave me chills...
Few days later when I was sleeping, something disturbed my sleep in middle of the night... It was like a half dream and half reality... I was not able to move... I really wanted to get out of the bed, but then i felt something heavy on my chest... I was so scared and I felt like someone is killing me... When I woke up in the morning, it appeared like a bad dream

I was falling sick... I wasn't able to focus on work... Those 6 months were really bad. Apram i changed the company and shifted to a different City.

Later my friends told me stories about the first floor room ... Someone died there very long back... They didn't tell me this during my stay 😐
And when I shared all these incidents, they got scared too...
What if you had some mental issues at that time?!

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Like what?
This is totally out of the context of this thread.
When you were saying in the other thread, there were people with mental issues those days and people goes to temple to vepillai adichify them and I thought you don't believe in paranormal activity

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
This is totally out of the context of this thread.
When you were saying in the other thread, there were people with mental issues those days and people goes to temple to vepillai adichify them and I thought you don't believe in paranormal activity
Yes i don't

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ok, so what is it happened to you few years back?
Sonnene... Neraiyya movies... Mind affect aachu... Namma adhigama adhai pathi ninaikka ninaikka adha feel pannuvom... Kammiya ninaikka ninaikka, adhu disappear agidum... So ellame Mind la dhan iruku...

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Sonnene... Neraiyya movies... Mind affect aachu... Namma adhigama adhai pathi ninaikka ninaikka adha feel pannuvom... Kammiya ninaikka ninaikka, adhu disappear agidum... So ellame Mind la dhan iruku...
So why was it scary when you heard the story of the death of the first floor guy

Meen

I was not able to move... I really wanted to get out of the bed, but then i felt something heavy on my chest... I was so scared and I felt like someone is killing me..
This is sleep paralysis, I have heard from many of my friends who experienced it, I have experienced it once or twice when I was small too. It is scary at first, but more you read on it and understand what it is, you will totally get over it.

Meen

I don't have a strong opinion on if spirits and ghosts exists, but I find them fascinating and like to hear them and I think there is some truth to it. That truth is more psychological than paranormal, I think. One such incident that happened to me:
Few years back, I was coming back home alone around 8pm, from shopping around. I didn't realize it got so dark, and I had to walk because the bus i usually take was late. It was the first time I was walking that way and took a shortcut based on Google maps. So I was walking thinking about various things. One of which is that I missed to buy groceries and I bought so much fresh meat (chicken and fish) for the week that I need to freeze some of it as soon as I got home, etc. Then I looked at the map for directions and there was a small alley, and then a park. Across the park there was a church and then in 200 meters I would reach my place. I crossed the alley and entered the park. It was again pitch dark, and there was no moon. I just had the flash light on my mobile and there was this kinda big white spot light that came from the Church's direction. Within few strides in the park, I saw this stone and cross, I realized it is a cemetery. I got scared and picked up my pace. I suddenly noticed that white spot light was also moving with me, like it was following me. I froze for a second and then just sprinted from that point till the church.

I know when you read it isn't that scary, but I was scared for weeks. Also on hindsight, I felt like it could be just my mind playing tricks. I knew ppl say "sudugaadu valaiya meat kondu poga koodathu" and in general walking through one in dark is scary, so I just saw things. My cousin told me her experience and that gave me chills as well.

Balan72

I don't have a strong opinion on if spirits and ghosts exists, but I find them fascinating and like to hear them and I think there is some truth to it. That truth is more psychological than paranormal, I think. One such incident that happened to me:
Few years back, I was coming back home alone around 8pm, from shopping around. I didn't realize it got so dark, and I had to walk because the bus i usually take was late. It was the first time I was walking that way and took a shortcut based on Google maps. So I was walking thinking about various things. One of which is that I missed to buy groceries and I bought so much fresh meat (chicken and fish) for the week that I need to freeze some of it as soon as I got home, etc. Then I looked at the map for directions and there was a small alley, and then a park. Across the park there was a church and then in 200 meters I would reach my place. I crossed the alley and entered the park. It was again pitch dark, and there was no moon. I just had the flash light on my mobile and there was this kinda big white spot light that came from the Church's direction. Within few strides in the park, I saw this stone and cross, I realized it is a cemetery. I got scared and picked up my pace. I suddenly noticed that white spot light was also moving with me, like it was following me. I froze for a second and then just sprinted from that point till the church.

I know when you read it isn't that scary, but I was scared for weeks. Also on hindsight, I felt like it could be just my mind playing tricks. I knew ppl say "sudugaadu valaiya meat kondu poga koodathu" and in general walking through one in dark is scary, so I just saw things. My cousin told me her experience and that gave me chills as well.
Spirits do exist and thats what we refer as the person. In our theology they clearly explained that there are 3 layers. Physical body, astral body and causal body. Astral body is interwoven into the physical body and few could sense and see it. Now theres scientific device called kirlian photography to capture the astral body. Spirit as we often call as ghosts or poltergiest are nothing but astral body that has left the physical body, usually move to other realms when a lifetime here ends, but some get themselves locked and stay. Moslty they dont have energy as they lost their body. few manage to learn to show themsleves or move things thro tele kinetics and scare people. You may see a few episodes on this subject in beerbiceps where an empath psycic and a team of exorcist talk with such disturbing spirits and clear that space, help those spirits resolve the grudge they hold.

Balan72

@Balan72 have you had any real experiences first-hand or heard of?
When I was studying during my college days I should be 19 or 20 in my neighbours home first floor varanda, time was past midnight I know may be 1 to 2 am. I heard some one walking with sadhangai or some golussu. I heard at a far distance first at about 10 o colck angle, approaching me gradually and I didn’t move. Nothing to be seen, tubelight was on as I held my book. The sound stopped right next to me say some 2 or 3 feet to my left.

And then after few mins, the same golussu sound was heard the other side now 2 or clock direction approaching slowly but steadily towards me. Again I stayed there but it was strange to hear a sound without anyone to be seen. Likewise it stopped just before me. I didn’t react and I sat there. And came to our home and slept later. For some time, my heart raced.

I had crossed the burial grounds and cremation place at midnights several times as it was In a short cut to one of my friends home without any disturbance. This experience was strange.

Balan72

@Balan72 have you had any real experiences first-hand or heard of?
Some more detail I missed to describe that would be relevant. I said I was siting in 1st floor veranda with open space. That’s a 20 ft wide home. So the origin of starting point on both the sides were at projectiles of about 100 ft away on both directions whose coordinates are at plan space. And needless to say the walls on both sides end at about 10 feet. I was nearly in the middle.