What's new

Last day of 2023πŸ’—

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Sharing the Best & Worst of this Year 2023:-

This year 2023 January 1st starts with enlightenment, joy, and happiness πŸ₯° coz, my sister's daughter's barathanaatiyam arangetram happened on that day Eve....πŸ₯°

So, very closed ones for all of us came to see our pappa's dance perfomances - mainly, She too came πŸ₯° with all her family πŸ₯° that was an unforgettable day for me spending nearly five hours with her by seeing our pappa's performances....

Had fun, gone with Delicious dinner with sweets sponsored by me for my sister's excellence performance..... πŸ₯°β€

That day was important to both myself and to my sissy... Coz, she worked hard both physically, mentally and financially for such event conduct to our pappa...! πŸ₯°β€

Coming to February, ❀πŸ₯° most unforgettable moment happened in my life...
My very closed one, my girl bestie and my everything person asked me to vome n perform house warming fn. to her newly built purchased home @ peramballur πŸ₯°β€

Her father too asked me how much the amount he has to pay me for conducting such function... I replied him a "single rupee" pls πŸ₯° coz, it was our home function i neva wanna get any amnt from my closed one.... I too took up my mother for that fn.

She gets much happy after seeing my mom after so long period πŸ₯°β€ she replied me "dei... U made my day with full of happiness!"..... At the moment, i wanted that only from her... i wanted to give fullest happiness to her since for the past few years she faced many troubles in her married life that too i heard from her relatives and from her mother πŸ˜’ like asai movie prakash raj her hubby troubled & tortured her a lot even she tried to attempt suicide for three times while she was pregnant....

My heart felt much after hearing these things from her mother.... πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ i even not able to sleep that ni8 thinking of her troubles for the past years..... Her mother got a promise from me not to give up her relationship at any cast and at any situations and requested me to be a fullest supportive person for her life to lead her way.....

From that day, i turned my self and showed her much care and affection on both her and her daughter πŸ₯°β€

On February 14, i sent a greeting card and a spl poem to her and her daughter by attaching her and her daughter's pics in it.... I know her father only opens it - so, i wrote that poem in general but every words indirectly mentioned her that she knews πŸ₯°β€ with that i sent two diary milk silk chocolates to both of themπŸ₯°β€

After receiving, She yelled at me🀣 that day 😜 but she said i was the first person to send these Valentine's gifts to her in her life time.. For me too, it was the first attempt for sending a love greeting card in my life time.... πŸ₯° not even, posted/ given to any girl till then πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ most shyable momemt it was....

February, my 36th year birthday party celebrated by workplace ppl in the grand eminent restaurant for the first tym in my life πŸ₯°β€ that was an unforgettable moment πŸ₯°β€

Cmg to March, my uncle's son wedding ceremony happened in Kerala.... It was a love marriage actually πŸ‘Œβ€ In that wedding, All omana kutty Chechi's and their daughter's πŸ™ˆ sighted at me like kuru kuru kuru and me too sighted πŸ™ˆ in turn πŸ˜‹

She bought a new car, for that her father asked me to tell the timing for taking the delivery of that newly purchased car ❀πŸ₯°

When comes to April, some bad vibes surrounded me - so faced many probs in my work....

Its may month, i started to relocate from my workplace to another place and that month one spl thing happened my self with my mom gone her home for the first time and had a trip to pazhani πŸ₯°β€ i spend the whole day with her and her daughter πŸ₯°β€

More than, swamy darshan my mind and thinking were revolved around her and her daughter only.... I was presenting with her & her daughter physically but mentally i was thinking in dream world was travellimg in her newly purchased car... ❀πŸ₯°

That day was so special to me πŸ₯°β€ spending even a mini second with her is an adorable gift according to me...! ❀πŸ₯°

From June, i was getting engaged with my work, and my personal engagements πŸ₯° we spoke very occasionally from that month....

July, August,, From september i switched over to new assignment and ryt now i am in such work πŸ₯°β€ am very happy to be a part of this workplace πŸ₯°πŸ˜Š

On October, our family member Bhairavi passed away πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’β€ that was a terrible moment for me i was weeping so long on that day πŸ˜’ o

On October 11th and Oct 15th her daughter birthday continually her birthday came i formed one song coverage by collasing all her pics with her daughter and made her moment happiest πŸ₯°β€ that was spl moment to me!!

On November, we bought a new BEAGLE puppy whom she is very hyper active from the day she entered our sweet homr πŸ₯°β€ her name is ❀BIGILEE ❀ ( BIGIL / LEE ) our pappa is die hard Vijay fan So she kept this name πŸ€£πŸ˜œπŸ˜‹

December, she left me πŸ˜’ such a terrific untolerable moment in my life happened and still now i was worrying abt that day..... Every now n then, i am ryt now viewing her last msg that i received from her πŸ˜’β€ in her rememberance.....

Yaar vandhaalum ponaalum i am having some group of ppl around me in this virtual world πŸ₯°β€
BTW, coming to forum in middle middle i got some good companions and i was taking a grand part in singing competition over here conducted by Hiroshi, and our aadhini, myself were made as chat moderators few months back... Due to my absence over here fpr long periods as a result my modu mutti padhavi gone πŸ˜œπŸ˜‹ lol 🀣

But, aadhini is ryt now super modu πŸ₯°β€ am happy for her .... Then, i gets participated in BB 2 πŸ₯°πŸ˜ conducted by my assistant donnu mama πŸ₯°β€that was such a nice experience due to my hectic worm comdn i was in situation to leave in between πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’β€

I got many companions over here mainly mask, agni, prakash, nila, goodie, ohmylove, aadhini, the popeye innum sollite polam....

My vanathi machuss ah sollama irukkave mudiyaadhu en birthday ku oru spl post ae potaanga πŸ₯°β€

Comes to good girl my dear chweet chamathu pulla konjam dishum dishum engaluku kulla irunthaalum she neva hestitate to spk with me at any cast πŸ₯°β€ such a nice girl πŸ₯°πŸ˜

My dear chella whitetu nila recently i gets mesmerized to her story and her extraordinary poems πŸ₯°β€ and that too her maruthani posting i kannyvechifying her left hand πŸ˜πŸ™ˆ

Nanci πŸ₯°β€ her poems and her wording styles were awsum

Balan 😍❀ i astonished after seeing this man's knowledge πŸ₯°β€ very much excited after seeing his excellency and command over tamil πŸ₯°β€ hats off πŸ™

Astira 😍❀ named for art works and her thinking capability πŸ₯°β€

Ohmylove❀πŸ₯° for keeping ppl engaged in any sort of posts irrespectively... Mostly, her posts will reach 100 replies πŸ₯°β€ i even recommended her name for making posts to reached century in a day award to pur wandu mama πŸ₯°πŸ€£πŸ˜ that much involvement that ponnu is having in our C2F πŸ₯°β€

Angelrash and angelvijey cute lovable couples πŸ₯°β€ orey oru drawing la pirinchu pona uravai otta vecha perumai DONNu mama competition kae saarum πŸ₯°β€ credits goes to my mamaπŸ₯°β€ mama hats offπŸ™

Then, come to my machaa mask meme pote kolraane nu thonum anah but sometimes macha meme will make us to think off about the topic πŸ₯°β€

Hari machan, ambi mama inneram enga sombu thookindu irukaano therila πŸ€£πŸ˜‹ such a nice guy 😍 like me πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Last but not least, my machan prakash ivan solradhu ellamae dupe than lol but ellaraiyum sirika veikara perumai indha erumaiyave saarum πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜‹

My best anbi mathangi forum la first time enaku pvt msg pannina modhal aal ivangale πŸ˜πŸ˜‹ old forum irundha kaalathula irunthey we were good friends....

Goodie, πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ₯°β€ really good adhuku mela ena solla πŸ₯°β€ spending time with her over here is a boon for many boys like me, Popeye πŸ™ˆ unmaiya uraika sollanum la πŸ™ˆπŸ˜œπŸ˜‹

Namma, C2F Forum udaiya pillar la sila per irukanga adhula ivangalum oruvar πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‹

So, ennoda best moments and worst moments of 2023 ah over here i hv shared upto my best knowledge kuraigal iruntha sollathinga πŸ˜œπŸ˜‹ niraigal iruntha avasiyam vellila naalu peruku kaykara maari sollunga kurippa indha prakash paiya pulla kaadhula padara maari sollunga πŸ˜œπŸ‘Œ avalothanga πŸ™πŸ€£

Yaarachum nick mention pannala nah thappa nenaikaa vendam πŸ₯°β€ U too a sweet relative to me only πŸ₯°β€ so no worries... Be happy always.... That only, i need from U all....! Eppavume smile pannite irunga πŸ₯°β€ jeichaalum thothaalum!!!
Ellarukum, advance happy new year 2024 wishes πŸ₯°β€πŸ₯° πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Andha pulla oru pechukku dhan kettuchu, special moments edhachum irukkudhaanu😯

Meen

For me 2023 was a bumpy ride and worse than 2022, with even a couple of emergency landings and hijacks πŸ˜„. But you only get better with more hours of flight, especially with the bad ones. So lets fill our tanks, fasten your seat belts, 2024 all clear for take off!

πŸ˜„andrew-goldstein-frnd.gif