What's new

Mammu kumaral

Status
Not open for further replies.

mama

I am using this site for several years in different ids... I used to sing songs and do comedy shows here.. Most of the members known to me....For recent months my ids getting muted.. if i ask reason in admin they may say several reason.. but i do not know... Here all favour done for girls....Girls used to use a word poda vada if we use to girls then we get muted... For girls they dont do mute..I dont know why......Girls lots of times they abuse me and bad words and all.... for the admin wont take actions. LOts of politics here in this chat system. Today i thought to give my view so i am telling my side truth. Admin should be acted Nuturally... Today after nooon I got in to logged and I blocked a member...Next minute i got muted...Blocking Member is my wish...I dont need to take permissiion from admin...Why admin is muted me... Please release me immediately.... Hence forth please be valid reason for mute dont just like tthat to mute a member... becuase you have the control so you can do what ever you like .....is this way is not acceptable.

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator
Mr.Mammu I like to reiterate that we admins are here for a reason, and when we give you several reasons you don't know, becoz you are not ready to listen... No admin favors any gender, we do have female admins apdina avunga boys ku favor panraangala? just don't burst out words in your temper, you need to control that. When you say girls have abused you, did you anytime try to realise why you didn't earn their respect? We admins have our own personal life and we cannot be simply 24/7 waiting for people to abuse you so that we can take action. Just block panra naala ninga mute aagala, you were reported by multiple users for voicing in indecent manner and abusive tone. Muthalla atha control pannunga Mr.Mammu...

mama

Dear Admin.....Nerila Girls here using bad words here...but they dont get mute in anyway.. I have seen many girls rude behaviour...but we as Gentle Man if we say any small word then we are muted... I am in this chat for many years i know the difference. My only point is Girls also should be punished immediately.. I experienced lots when i used to sing song here...My own experience i share here .....When admin mute a particular person say in that member will be released in particular time ..so these information lacking here. we do not know when will be released. ....anyway as a member i have all rite to give my view that is all... Thank you

Schatz

Staff member
Administrator
Yaar sonna girls are let free when they act inappropriately... ethana girls have been muted or banned based on their behavior, we know as admins. if you get abused or if you see someone else getting abused, whoever it may be you just have to report their messages... if admins are offline from chat, we act based on reports... inga oru tharappuku mattum mukkiyathuvam illa, we act on a very neutral basis... ungaluku andha judgement puriyalena engalala onnum panna mudiyaathu... chat la ellarum monitor seiyya padugiraargal... all you need to do is, keep your words decent and if you need respect, then you need to respect others too...

mama

Dear Admin, So for Muted my id.. Any Major issue.... How long will take for unmute.... Or permanently Mute ? please tell me.. Infact if you could quote me when I behaved rudely or did i abuse any one... More than 5 days over still got mute... Please give me reply for this.

mama

Admin, give me reply to my querry.. Any idea to release my Id or You cant do please tell me... already I waited for long time.. I have not done big crime here.. infuture if any Mute please quote what crime i have done and attach proff.. Just like that mute means i wont be able to know. I know very well that I am sincerely followed by admin ....either or way the owner of this chat Not like me i dont know why.... Long time i am watching that i am sidlelined for without reasons. If no enmity on me then why i am always concern to admin. Punishing the member by way of mute for long time ...is the any guide line followed genuinely......Liking the member and punishing the member depends on the Admin/chat owners view... They can do any thing......your response in this awaiting...Thank you

Schatz

Staff member
Administrator
Mr.Mammu unga mela subsequent reports vara vara your mute period will be elongated as such, so better stay away from trouble and don't let any one report you for genuine reasons. You should be matured enough by now to understand how online media works and how your mind has to be communicated, it is your responsibility to follow the etiquette how to speak on a common forum without having us to educate you. Mute is just a warning not to repeat it, be happy you are not banned out of chat. But if you keep demanding reasons and talking nonsense to us telling us how we must operate this website, we would then have to make you sit out. I hope you don't come back again to me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.