What's new

Marriage...

Matrix

Prakash using Alternate ID
Inga ellorume fun ku dhane pesarom... Even neenga vera oru thread la comment panninga that we talk in Private... She didn't question you why you are jumping into conclusions... Rather she explained we don't... And innaiku indha thread la second time ah repeat panninga... Annaike clarify panniten, innaiku yen marubadiyum ketkaringanu avanga koba padalaiye... Both the times i didn't react...

You may said it for fun, or you might have really developed such opinion about us... But it doesn't matter... We dont have to react harsh if someone says something about us...

Adhuvum neenga generally eppovume fun ah pesara user, so ungakittayum funny ya dhan reply pannuvanga... Sudden ah neenga serious aana, it would upset them I believe
There is a loop hole - You are missing the entire BTS here - If that was a fun discussion in that post, I wouldnt have reacted to her comment in this post...
Anga serious ah pesitu, enga fun ah epadi edukradhu? To be more precise, it was not my call to judge a person based on their activity .

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Idhukkudhan neram kaalam thavaraama discussion threads open pannanum... Neenga pannirndha, naan yen pannirka poren 😂 sari, singam eppo ezhundhu varapogudhu 🤣
Neenga romba kenji ketadhunala unga thread title vechi thread create panniachi... Meendum sandhipome

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
There is a loop hole - You are missing the entire BTS here - If that was a fun discussion in that post, I wouldnt have reacted to her comment in this post...
Anga serious ah pesitu, enga fun ah epadi edukradhu? To be more precise, it was not my call to judge a person based on their activity .
Why it was serious there?? You didn't know what happened. She texted me in private and blamed me for something which I'm not even aware of and so I was pissed. But later we settled down. Adhuku aparam it was a fun talk. Don't blame others without knowing anything upfront.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Maybe I am missing the background of your discussions. By the way BTS na enna 🤔

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Why it was serious there?? You didn't know what happened. She texted me in private and blamed me for something which I'm not even aware of and so I was pissed. But later we settled down. Adhuku aparam it was a fun talk. Don't blame others without knowing anything upfront.
Aiyayo idhu engengeyo pogudhey, @MASK unga route dhan sari, konjam thalli ukkarunga, Naanum ungakuda ukkandhukkaren 😂

Meen

Inga ellorume fun ku dhane pesarom... Even neenga vera oru thread la comment panninga that we talk in Private... She didn't question you why you are jumping into conclusions... Rather she explained we don't... And innaiku indha thread la second time ah repeat panninga... Annaike clarify panniten, innaiku yen marubadiyum ketkaringanu avanga koba padalaiye... Both the times i didn't react...

You may said it for fun, or you might have really developed such opinion about us... But it doesn't matter... We dont have to react harsh if someone says something about us...

Adhuvum neenga generally eppovume fun ah pesara user, so ungakittayum funny ya dhan reply pannuvanga... Sudden ah neenga serious aana, it would upset them I believe