What's new

Movie time..

Olive

MV5BYjEyNWY5OTYtZjY4Ny00N2MwLTljOTItMzU4YzIyMWViNDgyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTczODE3MjQ4._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
-Based on True Case-
Anyone watched this documentary? Wowww i enjoyed it..i have heard this case earlier but this is the first time i am seeing the actuall story...enna oru kiladi this pombalai yamaaadiyoo.. serial killer... ipdiyum oru aalu irka mudiyuma? Till the end she did'nt tell why she did that. Those who did not watch please watch...

Scary .. inimel vereh aalu veetuku poitu sapdurutukey bayama irkehh..do not easily trust people 🥹

Last edited:

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
View attachment 17414

Anyone watched this documentary? Wowww i enjoyed it..i have heard this case earlier but this is the first time i am seeing the actuall story...enna oru kiladi this pombalai yamaaadiyoo.. serial killer... ipdiyum oru aalu irka mudiyuma? Till the end she did'nt tell why she did that. Those who did not watch please watch...

Scary .. inimel vereh aalu veetuku poitu sapdurutukey bayama irkehh..do not easily trust people 🥹
Indha movie parkala but neenga sollirka indha genre la vera oru movie pathrukken... That's scary too... English movie... Tourists ah Target panni, avangala drugs la ye vechu, apram kolluvaan... Semma thrilling spine chilling movie adhu... Title marandhutten, gnaabagam vandha soldren

Last edited:

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
View attachment 17414

Actually this case is in the Court and no judgement will be given. Don’t know How this Director had been allowed to take this documentary.

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Haha parents in-laws hubby ipdi elarayum kola senjiruku... watching...

Balan72

Wowww i enjoyed it..
Ippo idhu thaan bayama irukku. Enjoyed ah?
yamaaadiyoo.. serial killer... ipdiyum oru aalu irka mudiyuma?
All serial killers are like that only. Ippadiyum oru aalu irukka mudiyuma nu ketta andha question thappu. Ippadi thaan psycos iruppaanga.
Till the end she did'nt tell why she did that.
Unmaiyila endha kaaranam um illa. Becoz the psychopath's enjoyment lies in watching others suffer. Adhaan kaaranam. vera motif edhum irukkkaadhu psychopaths victims ah choose pannura pattern appadi.
Those who did not watch please watch...
Just avoid this poison. By watching this or such similar poison causes poison into our system.
Remember our body has a best bio chemical lab inside us. and it just manufactures anything at our command.

Let us just be naive and go. Ippadi oru vishayam nadadhuchu nu therinjukkalaam. the movie will do the detailing. then filling in the blank is easy for your mind. Better to avoid such poision. Thank you

Olive

Indha movie parkala but neenga sollirka indha genre la vera oru movie pathrukken... That's scary too... English movie... Tourists ah Target panni, avangala drugs la ye vechu, apram kolluvaan... Semma thrilling spine chilling movie adhu... Title marandhutten, gnaabagam vandha soldren
oh ok... will watch if have time

Olive

Actually this case is in the Court and no judgement will be given. Don’t know How this Director had been allowed to take this documentary.
ooh is it? antha pombalai ye innum thooku maranam podaliya.. so sad.. pakka killadi pombalai

Olive

Haha parents in-laws hubby ipdi elarayum kola senjiruku... watching...
haaa ya semma plan.. even her degree was polli. pakka plan panni irka jolly joseph to enter into the educated family..

Last edited:

Olive

Ippo idhu thaan bayama irukku. Enjoyed ah?

All serial killers are like that only. Ippadiyum oru aalu irukka mudiyuma nu ketta andha question thappu. Ippadi thaan psycos iruppaanga.

Unmaiyila endha kaaranam um illa. Becoz the psychopath's enjoyment lies in watching others suffer. Adhaan kaaranam. vera motif edhum irukkkaadhu psychopaths victims ah choose pannura pattern appadi.

Just avoid this poison. By watching this or such similar poison causes poison into our system.
Remember our body has a best bio chemical lab inside us. and it just manufactures anything at our command.

Let us just be naive and go. Ippadi oru vishayam nadadhuchu nu therinjukkalaam. the movie will do the detailing. then filling in the blank is easy for your mind. Better to avoid such poision. Thank you
haha the first reply.. :) . balan sir, i enjoyed the way the director narrated the story and it was interesting to watch avlo than.. ya you are right that word Psychopath suits her. :( how cud she kill a 2 years papa....

Balan72

how cud she kill a 2 years papa....
Aiyo aandavaa. I didn’t know that. This is the very reason why I asked people to stay away and not to watch.

Because how much ever gore it is, the moment you watch it, your sole absorb it and the job is done.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
its just a series/movie create awareness... ipdiyum irkangala nu. so we would be more careful in choosing who to talk to/be friend with.
It's not just that. The more we are into it, our mind changes. We would do things we never do, thinking it's not a big deal.

We do, we think we are not yet like that Psycho and we do small mistakes eventually that changes our behaviour.

Olive

It's not just that. The more we are into it, our mind changes. We would do things we never do, thinking it's not a big deal.

We do, we think we are not yet like that Psycho and we do small mistakes eventually that changes our behaviour.
it depends actually. I do not believe a movie can change a behaviour. It is all how we accept it and how we were brought up. we are not kids anymore.. Awareness about that chemical too. all this while I didnt even know the purpose of the chemical mentioned. Now i know how dangerous it is.. and why this chemical exists at the first place.

Last edited:

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
it depends actually. I do not believe a movie can change a behaviour. It is all how we accept it and how we were brought up. we are not kids anymore.. Awareness about that chemical too. all this while I didnt even know the purpose of the chemical mentioned. Now i know how dangerous it is.. and why this chemical exists at the first place.
It depends, yes. A movie can change a behaviour, sometimes good and sometimes bad.

We are not kids anymore. But even kids watch all those movies right? Innocent ah va valanthu irupome and moviesnala we lose our that.
Awareness about that chemicals? Yes. Serial killerskum andha awareness poi serum thana?? Indha chemicals lam exist ah nu theriyama irundha pala peruku, movies taught them and they try to use it for their purpose.

Not everyone are same. It depends on the individuals. But movies definitely affect us. Be a romantic movie or a serial killer or whatever it is, it affect us.

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
ஒரு திரைப்படத்தை, திரைப்படமாக மட்டுமே எடுத்து கொண்டால் எந்தவித பிரச்சினைகளும் கிடையாது. அதை மனசுக்குள்ளும், புத்திக்குள்ளும் கொண்டு போவததால் தான் வினையே.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
ஒரு திரைப்படத்தை, திரைப்படமாக மட்டுமே எடுத்து கொண்டால் எந்தவித பிரச்சினைகளும் கிடையாது. அதை மனசுக்குள்ளும், புத்திக்குள்ளும் கொண்டு போவததால் தான் வினையே.
Adhu avlo easy illa... Infact impossible... Movies are a powerful Media... It can change our perception towards anything...

Namma nenaippom, oru movie la enna irukkudhunu... But those visuals, ideologies portrayed targets our mind subconsciously and you would never even realise that your perception has changed...

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Varanam Aayiram movie pathuttu Guitar kadai ku pona koottam pathi ellam padikkalaiya neenga😂

Olive

true..