What's new

Muted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetamie

This is un fair, you only told previously 16 is maximum limit, so I kept that one, now ur muted without tell anything

Hiroshi

This is un fair, you only told previously 16 is maximum limit, so I kept that one, now ur muted without tell anything
I requested u to keep font size below 16. Your reply was not good at that time. Thtz why I was muted u for 2 mins only.

Admins will fix maximum size soon. Till that kindly use the font size below 16.

Jetamie

I requested u to keep font size below 16. Your reply was not good at that time. Thtz why I was muted u for 2 mins only.

Admins will fix maximum size soon. Till that kindly use the font size below 16.
Mam that's day before yesterday

Jetamie

Team,

Hiroshi told on 31st evening i want to reduce the font size, that time i said it's normal size only, immediately Hiroshi muted me until 11:45 pm that's over on that day itself, yesterday it's working properly, Today morning again I muted without any information, Hiroshi reply me today due to font size ur muted, that problem has done on 31st, today date is 2nd feb, how much time'you will punish for this same, this is totally unfair,

Kindly un mute me, without any information your muted same, I reduced the font size on that day itsel

Wanderer

Excuse me Hold On !!!
Issue is Different ...
@Jetamie are u sure ? Unghaluku theriyadha en muted nu ?
Font size mute and all is for 2 hours ...

Wanderer

Yarachum therinjuttu ketpangala enna reason nu sollunga
Reason is given along with Mute ... adhuku dhan padicheenghala ... therinchidu dhan questioning kekuren ...

1675330556981.png
Still u want to know reason for mute and what u did in female nick ?

Jetamie

Reason is given along with Mute ... adhuku dhan padicheenghala ... therinchidu dhan questioning kekuren ...

View attachment 9417
Still u want to know reason for mute and what u did in female nick ?
Serious ha nan varala athu than nijam, better inga varama irukuren problem slove aagum enaku sorry for distributing you if I do or talk anything sorry for that too

Wanderer

Edhu male Nick dhan .. but you have came in Guest Nick in female gender ... and In that nick we have reports on you ...
adhan we have muted you ... Not Just for coming in female gender ...

Status
Not open for further replies.