What's new

My love story πŸ™ˆ

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Yaa I'm not sure that we will fall in love together , but on the fine day 23 March 2023 it happens. She said to me,"adei bekku unaku puriyalaiya da nama brother and sister ah ila lovers mari irukom" and I asked how you tell this with so much of confidence. For that , she said that she will conduct one test me need to answer for that on my answer only I realised that I'm in love with her from the very first day 1st sem in college on seeing her exactly at 12.53 pm on 15th november 2023. In my stomach many butterflies flew next on a free period when she came to me and asked "what's your name??" My BP shoot up πŸ™ˆ and I said my name. These things I came to know when she asked that one question on that March 23rd 2023. My life turning point 23rd March 2023 ❣️.

Now, I won't even imagine that i will fall in love but now I'm in love with you dii papa 🫢🏻.

love you sooo much dii ❣️.

regards,
your love🫢🏻.
Indha post la year 2022 or 2021 ku ninga 2023 potrukkinga, adhu future thanaπŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Unga text " 15th november 2023 "

ithu 2023 july, ini thana november varum.
Ithu tha @Prakash thozha time traveller sonnaru πŸ˜‚
@abhishek bro 😊 ninga pota postla ye kila dots la edit option irukum , date edit pani save panidungaπŸ™‚πŸ‘

abhishek

Ok πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š appo avara post la year edit pana sollunga dearie
Time ella yepdi exacta nyabagam vechtu irukkaru therilaπŸ˜„πŸ˜„ good he remembers even thatπŸ‘ futurela kidsku stories solla use agum😁
Kids ku story sona nanga vilundhu vilundhu sirika arammbichiruvom avalo siripa irukum enga love story πŸ˜‚πŸ€­