What's new

My love story 🙈

Kerthanaa

One fine college day 😍 I met the love of my life 🫂....
I never knew that I will fall so much for him ❤️..
I met him as stranger!!
One fine day he came up to me and asked
" Can I have you as my sister ?"😳...
I was dead shocked!!..
I just said okay..
We started our journey as brother and sister 😂...

Too much fights ! Too much care 😍...
Others around us started to say your relationship doesn't look like a brother and sister one.
We fought with them
We din't realize that then...
We continued our journey as brother and sister!
Both of us dreamt about eachother as a life partner
But were too afraid to open up!
Our conscinces reminded us..
"YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SEE THEM AS A SIBLING!"

But one fine day to be precice MARCH 23 2023!!
Both of us were no longer afraid to open up
We realized that we love eachother madly
We wanted to be together for the rest of our lives 😁..

Now, here I am with my love 😍...

The happiest person in the world❤️

abhishek

One fine college day 😍 I met the love of my life 🫂....
I never knew that I will fall so much for him ❤️..
I met him as stranger!!
One fine day he came up to me and asked

" Can I have you as my sister ?"😳...
I was dead shocked!!..
I just said okay..
We started our journey as brother and sister 😂...

Too much fights ! Too much care 😍...
Others around us started to say your relationship doesn't look like a brother and sister one.
We fought with them
We din't realize that then...
We continued our journey as brother and sister!
Both of us dreamt about eachother as a life partner
But were too afraid to open up!
Our conscinces reminded us..
"YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SEE THEM AS A SIBLING!"

But one fine day to be precice MARCH 23 2023!!
Both of us were no longer afraid to open up
We realized that we love eachother madly
We wanted to be together for the rest of our lives 😁..

Now, here I am with my love 😍...

The happiest person in the world❤️
Yaa I'm not sure that we will fall in love together , but on the fine day 23 March 2023 it happens. She said to me,"adei bekku unaku puriyalaiya da nama brother and sister ah ila lovers mari irukom" and I asked how you tell this with so much of confidence. For that , she said that she will conduct one test me need to answer for that on my answer only I realised that I'm in love with her from the very first day 1st sem in college on seeing her exactly at 12.53 pm on 15th november 2021. In my stomach many butterflies flew next on a free period when she came to me and asked "what's your name??" My BP shoot up 🙈 and I said my name. These things I came to know when she asked that one question on that March 23rd 2023. My life turning point 23rd March 2023 ❣️.

Now, I won't even imagine that i will fall in love but now I'm in love with you dii papa 🫶🏻.

love you sooo much dii ❣️.

regards,
your love🫶🏻.

Last edited:

Kerthanaa

Yaa I'm not sure that we will fall in love together , but on the fine day 23 March 2023 it happens. She said to me,"adei bekku unaku puriyalaiya da nama brother and sister ah ila lovers mari irukom" and I asked how you tell this with so much of confidence. For that , she said that she will conduct one test me need to answer for that on my answer only I realised that I'm in love with her from the very first day 1st sem in college on seeing her exactly at 12.53 pm on 15th november 2023. In my stomach many butterflies flew next on a free period when she came to me and asked "what's your name??" My BP shoot up 🙈 and I said my name. These things I came to know when she asked that one question on that March 23rd 2023. My life turning point 23rd March 2023 ❣️.

Now, I won't even imagine that i will fall in love but now I'm in love with you dii papa 🫶🏻.

love you sooo much dii ❣️.

regards,
your love🫶🏻.
❤️❤️❤️ Love you too daa ❤️❤️

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I realised that I'm in love with her from the very first day 1st sem in college on seeing her exactly at 12.53 pm on 15th november 2023.
Neenga time traveller ah..wow medical miracle in the history of the Guinea’s book of world record..
Ji apadiye en future epadi erukumnu konjam poi pathutu vandhu solunglen..na romba mandaiya odachutu erken.

abhishek

Neenga time traveller ah..wow medical miracle in the history of the Guinea’s book of world record..
Ji apadiye en future epadi erukumnu konjam poi pathutu vandhu solunglen..na romba mandaiya odachutu erken.
Nan time traveller lam ila 😅