What's new

Mystery Puzzle

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Can you identify the ghost in the picture below?

Who-is-Ghost-Brain-Teaser-2364.jpeg

Vanathi

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Can you identify the ghost in the picture below?

View attachment 17667
idhula ellorume ghost madhiri thaan irukaanga lol.

first one looks liks a dead body with his pale skin.. Second one kannu is different with no hands and legs. third one's leg is different like that of a ghost.

I guess this is a ghost jail 😂

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

first one looks liks a dead body with his pale skin.. Second one kannu is different with no hands and legs. third one's leg is different like that of a ghost.

Ivanga ellorum Goodie veetuku vandha guests... Tea kudichu ipdi aagitanga... The chained fellow ran away last time, so chained

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

First second acting ah kooda irukalamla
Third one is the ghost
Who Is Ghost ridde answer.jpg

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ivanga ellorum Goodie veetuku vandha guests... Tea kudichu ipdi aagitanga... The chained fellow ran away last time, so chained
Appo neenga yen innum apdi aagala

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Gunther wank's in the coffee shop and found out that his coffee machine is broken and found that there are only three girls around.
> Rachel says Monica did it
> Monica says Rachel is lying
> Phoebe says she did not.

Only one of them is telling the truth. Who broke the coffee machine?

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Gunther wank's in the coffee shop and found out that his coffee machine is broken and found that there are only three girls around.
> Rachel says Monica did it
> Monica says Rachel is lying
> Phoebe says she did not.

Only one of them is telling the truth. Who broke the coffee machine?

There can be only one truth.

If statement 1 is truth, Monica broke the machine. Which implies Statement 2 as lie, but makes stmt 3 as truth. So ❌

If stmt 2 is truth, other 2 become lies. It aligns with stmt 1 and hence Monica didn't break it. Eventually, Phoebe is the one who broke the machine.

So Monica is telling the truth.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

If statement 1 is truth, Monica broke the machine. Which implies Statement 2 as lie, but makes stmt 3 as truth. So ❌

If stmt 2 is truth, other 2 become lies. It aligns with stmt 1 and hence Monica didn't break it. Eventually, Phoebe is the one who broke the machine.

Correct

Meen

Wrong answer. Read the question again!

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Wrong answer. Read the question again!
Statements 1 and 3 can't be truths... You agree?

For stmt 1, I already explained why.

stmt 3 can't be a truth... Coz, stmt 1 and 2 cannot be lies together... You already eliminated phoebe by making stmt 3 as truth... So it has to be either Monica or Rachel... If statement 1 is taken as lie, we can eliminate Monica and hence Rachel is the one who broke it... But the statement 2 would become a truth in this case coz Rachel telling a lie is a truth... Statements 3 and 2 will become truths

Other way if you take statement 2 as lie, then Rachel is telling the truth... It is not possible coz you considered Phoebe telling the truth in the first place

Meen

Statements 1 and 3 can't be truths... You agree?

For stmt 1, I already explained why.

stmt 3 can't be a truth... Coz, stmt 1 and 2 cannot be lies together... You already eliminated phoebe by making stmt 3 as truth... So it has to be either Monica or Rachel... If statement 1 is taken as lie, we can eliminate Monica and hence Rachel is the one who broke it... But the statement 2 would become a truth in this case coz Rachel telling a lie is a truth... Statements 3 and 2 will become truths

Other way if you take statement 2 as lie, then Rachel is telling the truth... It is not possible coz you considered Phoebe telling the truth in the first place
Question is "Who broke the coffee machine" not who was telling the truth.
The correct answer I think is ambigous it can be Rachel or Phoebe or even both

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Question is "Who broke the coffee machine" not who was telling the truth.
The correct answer I think is ambigous it can be Rachel or Phoebe or even both
Yosichu parthen, oru stage la nee soldradhu correct ah irukka madri irundhuchu... But then, for Rachel has to be the one or for any possibility of ambiguity, Statement 3 should be True. And that is not possible coz Statement 2 is the only truth.

So, clearly Phoebe broke the machine. hence proved
1000002162.jpg

Meen

Yosichu parthen, oru stage la nee soldradhu correct ah irukka madri irundhuchu... But then, for Rachel has to be the one or for any possibility of ambiguity, Statement 3 should be True. And that is not possible coz Statement 2 is the only truth.

So, clearly Phoebe broke the machine. hence proved
View attachment 17695
My point was
1. you didnt answer the question, you just said "Monica is telling the truth" and now you changed your answer.
2. I said it is ambigous, because Phoebe says she did not do it. That "she" can refer to anyone.

Last edited: