What's new

Pain of losing friends

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad
college life la apidi thaan, elaarum hurt panuvaanga, purinjukave mataanga, bully panuvaanga, namma friend ah nenachavanga namala kandukave mataanga. rombo kashtama irukum, hurt aagum, intha asingam thevaya nu thonum.
College life ku aprom, athuve palageerum 😂
Hmm da ena pana I have reached a point where I started to accept everything

Imaikanodigal

I have lot of experience in real life and chat life too ...Mostly Avanga thevaiku namma use aguromanu than ipo iruka frds irukanga...avanga thevai neenga poorthi seyyalana neenga stranger 😅..

Namma frds illa athu illanu solrom namaku irukirathu kooda illama evlo per irukanga...athellam compare panum podhu namaku nadakurathulam oru visiyame illa...

"Loneliness better than the fake people's"

Balan72

The most painful thing in life is losing a close friend who you shared everything with and to the person you are very close. You concider them as a special person and gem in your life but they prove you wrong! You trust them more than you trust yourself and at last they leave you as though your trust , love , affection was a zero ! Is this what real friendship is?
Sounds as though i typed these but i didn't remembered posted it. You know what @Angelrash? you have nearly told the answer yourself. The thing is they were never our friends first of all. We discovered our misconception that they are our best friends and when we discover that, we cant handle the fact.

To give you an analogy from another field, imagine we are very good in equity research and we applied all our mind analysed a company and their business and put our heart in invest all the money at our disposal. and we suddenly discover that that company is worthless trash. We will be shocked right? and we don't want to believe that those shares are worthless because that's painful. Now that doesn't make sense because having known about that bad investment, moving forward, we just acknowledge it was a bad decision and forget it. Yes the loss was immense but what is insanity is to continue to believe that the reports and results could be faulty and still invest more and more of what you are left with in the same company. Stopping the nonsense makes good sense.

Yes I had such bad investments, not that i expected any dividends though. And as i discovered them after a good 18 years, i just stopped investing more and moved on. Theres one thirukkural that teaches us how to move on under such situations. Not just one, another bonus and consolation prize too.

பகை நட்பாம் காலம் வருங்கால் முகநட்டு
அகநட்பு ஒரீஇ விடல்

Heres a bonus for you
உறுவது சீர்தூக்கும் நட்பும் பெறுவது
கொள்வாரும் கள்வரும் நேர்

and a consolation prize too.
பெரிதினிது பேதையார் கேண்மை பிரியுங்கால்
பீழை தருவதன் றில்

And i should not brand every loss of friendship as nambikkai drogam. Some could be out of compulsion. I still repent a loss of 4 days friendship. broke out of mistaken understanding. Yes i repent it could have been a good friendship if continued.

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad
Sounds as though i typed these but i didn't remembered posted it. You know what @Angelrash? you have nearly told the answer yourself. The thing is they were never our friends first of all. We discovered our misconception that they are our best friends and when we discover that, we cant handle the fact.

To give you an analogy from another field, imagine we are very good in equity research and we applied all our mind analysed a company and their business and put our heart in invest all the money at our disposal. and we suddenly discover that that company is worthless trash. We will be shocked right? and we don't want to believe that those shares are worthless because that's painful. Now that doesn't make sense because having known about that bad investment, moving forward, we just acknowledge it was a bad decision and forget it. Yes the loss was immense but what is insanity is to continue to believe that the reports and results could be faulty and still invest more and more of what you are left with in the same company. Stopping the nonsense makes good sense.

Yes I had such bad investments, not that i expected any dividends though. And as i discovered them after a good 18 years, i just stopped investing more and moved on. Theres one thirukkural that teaches us how to move on under such situations. Not just one, another bonus and consolation prize too.

பகை நட்பாம் காலம் வருங்கால் முகநட்டு
அகநட்பு ஒரீஇ விடல்

Heres a bonus for you
உறுவது சீர்தூக்கும் நட்பும் பெறுவது
கொள்வாரும் கள்வரும் நேர்

and a consolation prize too.
பெரிதினிது பேதையார் கேண்மை பிரியுங்கால்
பீழை தருவதன் றில்

And i should not brand every loss of friendship as nambikkai drogam. Some could be out of compulsion. I still repent a loss of 4 days friendship. broke out of mistaken understanding. Yes i repent it could have been a good friendship if continued.
It sounds good and fair enough we just need time nd mind to accept it

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad
I have lot of experience in real life and chat life too ...Mostly Avanga thevaiku namma use aguromanu than ipo iruka frds irukanga...avanga thevai neenga poorthi seyyalana neenga stranger 😅..

Namma frds illa athu illanu solrom namaku irukirathu kooda illama evlo per irukanga...athellam compare panum podhu namaku nadakurathulam oru visiyame illa...

"Loneliness better than the fake people's"
That's right