What's new

Pain of losing friends

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad
Has anyone lost good friendship? Suffering from loneliness.. The most painful thing in life is losing a close friend who you shared everything with and to the person you are very close. You concider them as a special person and gem in your life but they prove you wrong! You trust them more than you trust yourself and at last they leave you as though your trust , love , affection was a zero ! Is this what real friendship is?

We always concider our friends as the biggest gift in life, But what if you lose that gift? Are you not a true and valuable friend... Why should everyone show haered towards a single person

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Same I felt few days ah . Yeah it's a pain. Every day yelam share senjirupom food menu la irunthu shopping ponathu la irunthu. Anka elam porapo share senjathu elam nyapakam varum. Kuti kuti things incidents kuda share senjirupom.

Sila peruku athu starting la excitement ah nala irukum. Later annoying ah kuda maralam

Compare seirapo feel akum.

Bestie close friend elam certain period than. Then hi bye kuda sola mudiyatha strangers avom. Wanted to share about this. All are passing clouds. Time will heal it..

But good friendship or real friendship na reasons soli blame senju ignore seyathu. Always irukum. So if we lost it means it's not a good friendship (friendship kuda ila athu timepass) real or digital rendukum ithu apply akum

Let it go let it go....this is my experience

FB_IMG_1700545254122.jpgFB_IMG_1700556062221.jpg

O

Ohmylove

Has anyone lost good friendship? Suffering from loneliness.. The most painful thing in life is losing a close friend who you shared everything with and to the person you are very close. You concider them as a special person and gem in your life but they prove you wrong! You trust them more than you trust yourself and at last they leave you as though your trust , love , affection was a zero ! Is this what real friendship is?

We always concider our friends as the biggest gift in life, But what if you lose that gift? Are you not a true and valuable friend... Why should everyone show haered towards a single person
Your not alone 🤭 🤗🤗🤗

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Pain ku oru Worth irukanum. Pain is valuable. But Pain than . Vera Ena word sola mudiyum

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad
Same I felt few days ah . Yeah it's a pain. Every day yelam share senjirupom food menu la irunthu shopping ponathu la irunthu. Anka elam porapo share senjathu elam nyapakam varum. Kuti kuti things incidents kuda share senjirupom.

Sila peruku athu starting la excitement ah nala irukum. Later annoying ah kuda maralam

Bestie close friend elam certain period than. Then hi bye kuda sola mudiyatha strangers avom. Wanted to share about this. All are passing clouds. Time will heal it..

But good friendship or real friendship na reasons soli blame senju ignore seyathu. Always irukum. So if we lost it means it's not a good friendship (friendship kuda ila athu timepass) real or digital rendukum ithu apply akum

View attachment 15812View attachment 15813
Enakelam nearly 1 yr kita avalo close ah iruntu suddena unoda character hey enaku pidikala.... Un koda irundha depression aguthu ntu poita

Anija

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
C2F Rhymester
C2F Songster
C2F WordSmith
Enakelam nearly 1 yr kita avalo close ah iruntu suddena unoda character hey enaku pidikala.... Un koda irundha depression aguthu ntu poita
dr.. Onnu soluren kelunga.. Ipotaiku nala study panunga.. Nala life la achieve panunga.. Later neraiya friends ungala tedi varuvanga.. Onnu pona kandipa innonu better ah varum... ♥😍..so feel pannama happy ahh irunga... Sure Ninga hapy ah irukurata paatu Ungala vidu ponavanga Ungala paatu one day feel panuvanga.. Be happy 😍♥♥

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

View attachment 15812View attachment 15813
Beautiful thozhi

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Be what you are. Things will change. Time heals. Everything is gona be fine soon

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
She only missed you. Don't feel dear

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad
dr.. Onnu soluren kelunga.. Ipotaiku nala study panunga.. Nala life la achieve panunga.. Later neraiya friends ungala tedi varuvanga.. Onnu pona kandipa innonu better ah varum... ♥😍..so feel pannama happy ahh irunga... Sure Ninga hapy ah irukurata paatu Ungala vidu ponavanga Ungala paatu one day feel panuvanga.. Be happy 😍♥♥
Apdithan iruka try panuren... But seeing all people have fun in college, It really hurts

Olive

Agree to it. It is painful. I had reallife frend and she is now somebody. From friend to a stranger. Co incidently met once and things was not as before just a hi n bye at the end. Moral of the story and lesson learnt. Be yourself dunt be to close to anyone. 😔

Angelrash

Born to achieve ♡🎀
Beta Squad
Agree to it. It is painful. I had reallife frend and she is now somebody. From friend to a stranger. Co incidently met once and things was not as before just a hi n bye at the end. Moral of the story and lesson learnt. Be yourself dunt be to close to anyone. 😔
It happens I have such a person in my same class.. I see her everyday... We have to accept that pain 😔