What's new

SpaceX Starlink Satellite - Train of Satellites

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Today evening around 7pm i was amazed to watch a train moving in the night sky 🤩😀 yeah u read it right... A train in the sky!!

Nearly a month back i heard about this train moving in the night sky, with a rumor that it may be a space ship... some aliens are watching our earth around.. bla bla bla 😀😀. In Tamilnadu nearly 15 districts ppl were speaking about this. And that made me to search about wat it was actually. Here is a video which will let u knw to knw about actually what it is.

images (1) (27).jpeg

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad
Today evening around 7pm i was amazed to watch a train moving in the night sky 🤩😀 yeah u read it right... A train in the sky!!

Nearly a month back i heard about this train moving in the night sky, with a rumor that it may be a space ship... some aliens are watching our earth around.. bla bla bla 😀😀. In Tamilnadu nearly 15 districts ppl were speaking about this. And that made me to search about wat it was actually. Here is a video which will let u knw to knw about actually what it is.

View attachment 8332
Good one, I think I have seen this guy in twitter 🤣... Yesterday was Spacex 61 mission this year. This starlink only is helping ukraine for connecting to the word during this war time.
Here we can check about it.
www.starlink.com

Wanderer

View attachment 8332
Though its step Forward !!
Too Many Complications ..