What's new

Taking a Break!

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hello friends,

Hope u all are doing good. I can see many healthy discussion is going in the forum. Keep going guys!

Already few of you may know that my mother is seriously ill and im the one taking care of her and my family. For about 7 months im On and off here bcos of this reason. And now.. I wish to take a break to forum and chat.

@Chat2Friends @Schatz sorry i could not continue the moderator work from now on. Dont know when i ll be back. Thanks for your support. :)

As a moderator i Thankyou all for co operating with me. :)

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Take care of your Mom Aadhini. Wishing her a speedy recovery. And we hope to see you again soon

maple

Hello friends,

Hope u all are doing good. I can see many healthy discussion is going in the forum. Keep going guys!

Already few of you may know that my mother is seriously ill and im the one taking care of her and my family. For about 7 months im On and off here bcos of this reason. And now.. I wish to take a break to forum and chat.

@Chat2Friends @Schatz sorry i could not continue the moderator work from now on. Dont know when i ll be back. Thanks for your support. :)

hey . wishing your mom a speedy recovery . and may u have the strength to carry out your responsibilities . take care of yourself too

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator
Hello friends,

Ok understood 👍 I wish your mother gets well soon and take care of her and yourself too

Hari

Hello friends,

Get well soon 💐

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
Hello friends,

Take care dear. Wishing for her speedy recovery.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hello friends,

Take care @Aadhini ..Wishing her a speedy recovery

O

Ohmylove

Hello friends,

Take care I m always there for u 😊 on and off 🤗

Meen

Hello friends,

Take care sis, Hope to see you back soon.