What's new

Tales Untold Series - Eulogy

Meen

Eulogy

First I thank everyone who came here today, for I know Meen is not an easy person to go along with, quite selfish, sometimes toxic and even if she did have a shred of love for someone, she may simply not express it. So inspite of all this if you have still showed up here, it only shows your unconditional love for this girl.
I believe I know Meen more than anyone here, infact more than she ever knew herself. Her life was quite a story..full of hopes, ambitions, inspirations, love and loss. As a young woman, when she excelled in every step, from straight A's in school to exceeding expectations at work, she dreamt of all the things she could ever be. Everyone saw it too, her brilliance was capable of achieving great heights and making a lasting impact on the world around. But it stopped there, all that remained hopes and dreams.
This is a sad story of failure for a single reason. She didnt try. She could have tried harder to pursue her dreams, been kinder to the people around her, could have made better choices that would have benefited others. Some people inspire us by doing the right things and some show us paths not to take. Education, talent or even being a genius can never replace persistence and determination in your path to your goals.
On her request, I would like to have "A life wasted" printed on her tombstone.

Last edited: