What's new

Truth or Dare ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜Ž

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
  1. What's the craziest thing you've done in front of a mirror?
  2. Who are you most jealous of?
  3. How many selfies do you take a day?
  4. If you had to delete one app from your phone, which one would it be?
  5. What is your greatest fear in a relationship?
  6. What's your biggest regret in life?
  7. Name one thing you'd change about every person you know in this C2F forum.
  8. What's the most embarrassing thing you've done in front of a crowd?
  9. If you could date two people at once, would you do it? If so, who?
  10. Love marriage or arrange marriage? Why that choice? What will you do?
Hi ๐Ÿ™‚ a big thanks to all for your patience๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ ithu intha answers full a padikka porathukku ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No, you can't skip in middle ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ "In is the only way out" (-Sadhguru words). So request all not to move ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ.

Now, here are the " Truth " questions by @aaa2zzz and the answers by me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘€

1 What's the craziest thing you've done in front of a mirror?

Answer : Wearing a pearl necklace ๐Ÿ“ฟ ๐Ÿ“ฟ to the forehead like a band ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Answer : Honeybees.. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ They are always with flowers ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ( I believe God resides in all His creation. So when God resides๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™, there can't be jealousy)

Answer : I like to take pictures ๐Ÿ“ธ ๐Ÿ“ท of others and nature in a beautiful way ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š Though i revert the camera selfie mode to see myself often ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿคณ , I don't click ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. And when I take selfies, its an average of 1 or 2 in a week 1๏ธโƒฃ or 2๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Answer : Talking Tom Hero Rush ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿพ ( have 5 Talking Tom apps. and this is the one I like to delete 1st โŽ )

Answer : Showing care.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Answer : My mom said me to study๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽ“ in Arts ๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽจ College, I didn't do that. Regret till now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

Answer : ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Often I can see people fight and argue over each other ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ, also abuse with words๐Ÿ—ฃ. If I could really change like a magic ๐ŸŽฉ ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐Ÿ˜‡
I will interchange every person's user ID ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ like the new release movie "Love Today" ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Answer : ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ After few years going to the same college I studied๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘€.
I was already earning during my college days ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽ“and had job before I finished. So after exams directly went to job.๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป
I didn't get any of my certificate๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—“ before, so had to go to collect it.
It was new admission time, office was crowded๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ.
I directly went to the VP๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ room as he called me straight. He remembered me ๐Ÿ™‚ and said to write a letter๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–‹
The students there thought I was new admission ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Some boys came to me and asked " yey, ni letter ezhuthittu Un pen konjam tharaiya". ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Even then I didn't realize. Till then the office staff were seeing me.
When I submitted my letter ๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ“„ to one staff he saw me differently ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง and I felt "why is he staring at me?". He went to all other staff (all are men in my college)๐Ÿ™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™‚๏ธ then showed my letter and said "ivanga new admission illa, namma college la yerkkanave padichirukkanga" ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
All staffs kept on looking me๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™‚๏ธ. I couldn't do anything. That was the most embarrassing moment .๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™ˆ

Answer : No, I will not date two people at once ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
I will always date only one 1๏ธโƒฃ if I could and that would be Shah Rukh Khan (SRK).๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽž I grew up with his sweet smiles and laughs, his songs and scenes๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ“ฝ. His heroic way๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿฆธ of caring women of all age and respecting them took my heartโคโค. The way he honored women ON /OFF Screen impressed me so much. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

3 years ago I met someone ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ whom I felt at first sight to be " SRK โค ". He was such a person๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ. The way he cared me, sang and played songs ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽผfor me, spoke to me, being with me ๐Ÿ‘ซ when I felt lonely, be awake for me until late night ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒ , all made me feel so safe when he was by my side๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎ. Once he said me laughingly ๐Ÿ‘ซ" why are you so much shy. Iam much taller than you and the day you meet me I will ensure you cannot take your eyes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ off me".
I couldn't see him next 2 years๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”. Recently when I felt like I can open up myself, I realize and know he is very far away. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

If you have seen the ๐Ÿ“ฝ๐ŸŽฌ movie " Memoirs of a Geisha" ? There will be a scene where the heroine Sayuri ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™€๏ธ will stand on a mountainโ›ฐ and throw away her hero ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™‚๏ธ the Chairman's kerchief which was her faith, her love, her dreams from her childhood๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”. That's how I felt too the moment I realized he is no more. In the movie climax ๐Ÿ“ฝ๐ŸŽฌChairman would come to Sayuri and say he , right from beginning , knew her pure loveโคโค๐Ÿ˜. I don't know my climax.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ
Ok, did I make this serious๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ??

Let us smile ๐Ÿ™‚ @Agnii " Hi ๐Ÿ‘€ Do you remember Nethra ๐Ÿ™ƒ and the shooting star๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ  I think all the audience will even remember our story ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ Will you have this Jodhika as your date๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ ? "

@Mathangi enna sis correct a๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Answer : Love with parents blessings ๐Ÿคš is my choice always๐Ÿ™‚. Already my family has done that. Choosing our life partner is our choice so I think I can choose.๐Ÿ™ƒ

Happaaa over ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… thanks everyone๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
@Wanderer Thanks nanu enna seiyanum ninga sonnathukku ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Yara koopdalam???
@AramSei @Green @MASK @freakyguy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yaru ready for " Truth or Dare " ???
@Aadhini ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„Thanks lotttttttt ennai kaapathininga ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
1. No comments
3. neeye oru nature dane daw, enakkum nature pudikkum aana paaka dan vaipu kedaikala daw...
5. Care kaatama Beer ah kaatuvanga,... care,beer avvolo dan :D
8. Nee valaranum kumaru! pasangala irundha meesaya vei nu sollalam... unakku enna soldradhunu theriyalaye...
9. Yeah enakku 2 pidikkadhu... 1 and only dan... sari eppo polaam? SRK lam busya irupparu, namba disturb panna venam...
10. I like daw
โค
ipdi illa @AramSei

Truth solreengala illa dare panreengala nu Nethra kita sollunga...

truth sonna... avanga kekura question ku ans pannanum.. dare sonna... avanga ena solraangalo atha seiyanum neenga...

ipo Truth ah Dare ah nu neenga choose panit nethra nu sollunga

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ ithu intha answers full a padikka porathukku ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No, you can't skip in middle ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ "In is the only way out" (-Sadhguru words). So request all not to move ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ.

Now, here are the " Truth " questions by @aaa2zzz and the answers by me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘€

Answer : Wearing a pearl necklace ๐Ÿ“ฟ ๐Ÿ“ฟ to the forehead like a band ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Answer : Honeybees.. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ They are always with flowers ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ( I believe God resides in all His creation. So when God resides๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™, there can't be jealousy)

Answer : I like to take pictures ๐Ÿ“ธ ๐Ÿ“ท of others and nature in a beautiful way ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š Though i revert the camera selfie mode to see myself often ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿคณ , I don't click ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. And when I take selfies, its an average of 1 or 2 in a week 1๏ธโƒฃ or 2๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Answer : Talking Tom Hero Rush ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿพ ( have 5 Talking Tom apps. and this is the one I like to delete 1st โŽ )

Answer : My mom said me to study๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽ“ in Arts ๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽจ College, I didn't do that. Regret till now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

Answer : ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Often I can see people fight and argue over each other ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ, also abuse with words๐Ÿ—ฃ. If I could really change like a magic ๐ŸŽฉ ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐Ÿ˜‡
I will interchange every person's user ID ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ like the new release movie "Love Today" ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

I was already earning during my college days ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽ“and had job before I finished. So after exams directly went to job.๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป
I directly went to the VP๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ room as he called me straight. He remembered me ๐Ÿ™‚ and said to write a letter๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–‹
The students there thought I was new admission ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Some boys came to me and asked " yey, ni letter ezhuthittu Un pen konjam tharaiya". ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
When I submitted my letter ๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ“„ to one staff he saw me differently ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง and I felt "why is he staring at me?". He went to all other staff (all are men in my college)๐Ÿ™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™‚๏ธ then showed my letter and said "ivanga new admission illa, namma college la yerkkanave padichirukkanga" ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
All staffs kept on looking me๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™‚๏ธ. I couldn't do anything. That was the most embarrassing moment .๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™ˆ

I will always date only one 1๏ธโƒฃ if I could and that would be Shah Rukh Khan (SRK).๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽž I grew up with his sweet smiles and laughs, his songs and scenes๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ“ฝ. His heroic way๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿฆธ of caring women of all age and respecting them took my heartโคโค. The way he honored women ON /OFF Screen impressed me so much. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

3 years ago I met someone ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ whom I felt at first sight to be " SRK โค ". He was such a person๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ. The way he cared me, sang and played songs ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽผfor me, spoke to me, being with me ๐Ÿ‘ซ when I felt lonely, be awake for me until late night ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒ , all made me feel so safe when he was by my side๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎ. Once he said me laughingly ๐Ÿ‘ซ" why are you so much shy. Iam much taller than you and the day you meet me I will ensure you cannot take your eyes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ off me".
I couldn't see him next 2 years๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”. Recently when I felt like I can open up myself, I realize and know he is very far away. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

If you have seen the ๐Ÿ“ฝ๐ŸŽฌ movie " Memoirs of a Geisha" ? There will be a scene where the heroine Sayuri ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™€๏ธ will stand on a mountainโ›ฐ and throw away her hero ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™‚๏ธ the Chairman's kerchief which was her faith, her love, her dreams from her childhood๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”. That's how I felt too the moment I realized he is no more. In the movie climax ๐Ÿ“ฝ๐ŸŽฌChairman would come to Sayuri and say he , right from beginning , knew her pure loveโคโค๐Ÿ˜. I don't know my climax.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ

Let us smile ๐Ÿ™‚ @Agnii " Hi ๐Ÿ‘€ Do you remember Nethra ๐Ÿ™ƒ and the shooting star๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ  I think all the audience will even remember our story ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ Will you have this Jodhika as your date๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ ? "

Answer : Love with parents blessings ๐Ÿคš is my choice always๐Ÿ™‚. Already my family has done that. Choosing our life partner is our choice so I think I can choose.๐Ÿ™ƒ

What a colourful post! You have such a unique style... Which is really good... I remember reading comics with those big pictures and related texts... I feel the same while reading...

So i was jus reading line after line untile i hit one and suddenly woah!!! A date ?? There is a first time for everything and this is the first time a girl is asking me for a date :)

Make sure you are carrying mobile/tab or whatever... I just want to observe how you get those creative emojis

freakyguy

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

evlo porumai unaku ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

M

Mathangi

super sis nermaiyaana bathil azhaga sonna....Jealous honey bee melayaa nice sis :love::love: akkarai kaatturathu bayam hmm karanamaana bayam, intha emoji font clr kodukavey 1hr kku mela time eduthurukkum nijama vera yaarunna skip pannittu poerupen my sweet sis ans. porumaiyaa padichen lol

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
๐Ÿ˜ก
ipdi illa @AramSei

Truth solreengala illa dare panreengala nu Nethra kita sollunga...

truth sonna... avanga kekura question ku ans pannanum.. dare sonna... avanga ena solraangalo atha seiyanum neenga...

ipo Truth ah Dare ah nu neenga choose panit nethra nu sollunga
Naan eppome @Nethra kitta truth dan, same time dare ah ans pannuven daw...

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
What a colourful post! You have such a unique style... Which is really good... I remember reading comics with those big pictures and related texts... I feel the same while reading...

So i was jus reading line after line untile i hit one and suddenly woah!!! A date ?? There is a first time for everything and this is the first time a girl is asking me for a date :)

Make sure you are carrying mobile/tab or whatever... I just want to observe how you get those creative emojis
Lol๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Mr Shooting Star ( innakki tha yosichen ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Star um agni thane๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ)
Ennoda answers chinnapulla thanama irukku a๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
Ofcourse a date ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜… a2z asked me for date, I thought about SRK , but he is very far away from me ๐Ÿ˜” .. ok so you are smiling๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ that's a " Yes ". A ๐Ÿ“ฑ ๐Ÿ˜‹
Good day ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
super sis nermaiyaana bathil azhaga sonna....Jealous honey bee melayaa nice sis :love::love: akkarai kaatturathu bayam hmm karanamaana bayam, intha emoji font clr kodukavey 1hr kku mela time eduthurukkum nijama vera yaarunna skip pannittu poerupen my sweet sis ans. porumaiyaa padichen lol
Sis ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ next truth or dare ku questions prepare pana help pananum apo tha @aaa2zzz ku answer varum nu ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช request ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ ku apram answer senjen๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ellathukume ready,,, nee ready ah daw...
Ok ningalave Truth and Dare rendume Choose pannirukkinga ๐Ÿ™‚

Truth Questions : ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1. What's your passion? Do you think you have achieved ?
2. What's the last song that made you cry? Why?
3. What's the craziest thing you've ever done in a movie theater?
4. Who was your first love? What happened to it? Tell us briefly.
5. If you had to pick someone in this room to be your partner on a game show, who would it be and why?

Now Dare Task. You have 2 tasks. โ™Ÿโ™Ÿ

1. SEND A VOICE NOTE OF YOU RECITING โ€˜SHE SELLS SEASHELLS AT THE SEA SHOREโ€™ 5 TIMES.

2. CALL ANY GIRL FROM CHATROOM YOU LIKE HERE , AND IN FRONT OF US ALL TELL HER YOU THINK HER BEST FRIEND ( ANOTHER FROM CHAT) LOOKS CUTE.

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
Ok ningalave Truth and Dare rendume Choose pannirukkinga ๐Ÿ™‚

Truth Questions : ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1. What's your passion? Do you think you have achieved ?
2. What's the last song that made you cry? Why?
3. What's the craziest thing you've ever done in a movie theater?
4. Who was your first love? What happened to it? Tell us briefly.
5. If you had to pick someone in this room to be your partner on a game show, who would it be and why?

Now Dare Task. You have 2 tasks. โ™Ÿโ™Ÿ

1. SEND A VOICE NOTE OF YOU RECITING โ€˜SHE SELLS SEASHELLS AT THE SEA SHOREโ€™ 5 TIMES.

2. CALL ANY GIRL FROM CHATROOM YOU LIKE HERE , AND IN FRONT OF US ALL TELL HER YOU THINK HER BEST FRIEND ( ANOTHER FROM CHAT) LOOKS CUTE.
1. Nalla Husband aaganum nu, aana achieve panna mudiyala...
2. Song ku cry aga maaten, maybe 96 la climax la Iravingu Theevai song ku vandhirukum pola :D Kadhal Pirivu naale kann kalangidum,...

3. Oru movie ku venda veruppa poi... Note books paper lam kilichu Rocket senji vittom ellame screen la poi ottikichu... Theater operators vandhu enga 3 perayum adichi veliya oda vittanga... Movie 1 hr dan paathom :(
4. Love lam avvolo perusava solla mudiyum, Naan single dan... First Love, 2nd Love ellame oothikichu, kulithondi podhaichachu,..
5. Enna game adhu, sari neeye irundhitu po, verayarachum solli avanga varamaten nu sollita...

Dare :
1. Mic Prob :p Sonnalum kekkadhu, number tha call panni soldren, Dare irukka unakku? โ˜บ๏ธ
2. Naan unnaye pick pandren, enna sollanum nu sollu... eppo nee chatroom varuva nu sollu ;)

And Finally,
Eppome ellorukum Good Day soldra azhagana ponnu nee...
Unakkaga naan soldren Good Day for you
๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’ (Day nalla irundhuchuna sollu... naan daily unakku soldren)