What's new

Verification Email - Resend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Hey Team,

I have registered my account before few months and yet I cudnt sign into my registered account. I want someone in the admin team to kindly resend the verification email.
Thankyou in Advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wanderer

Hey Team,

I have registered my account before few months and yet I cudnt sign into my registered account. I want someone in the admin team to kindly resend the verification email.
Thankyou in Advance :)
Hi Michael,
Verification of Account with your Email should be completed in 7 Days as per current Rules of Chat,
You have to register some other ID now

Michael

Hi Michael,
Verification of Account with your Email should be completed in 7 Days as per current Rules of Chat,
You have to register some other ID now
Hi,
I jus registered with a new email and yeah, completed verification process.. I was able to log in at noon and I was chating just fine.. Now I couldn't login.. It says my account is banned.. I have No idea what went wrong.. Can yu please help me with that..

Wanderer

Hi,
I jus registered with a new email and yeah, completed verification process.. I was able to log in at noon and I was chating just fine.. Now I couldn't login.. It says my account is banned.. I have No idea what went wrong.. Can yu please help me with that..
If there is old or existing ban !! You will face this issue !! You have to wait for Ban time to complete

Michael

Nope, it's not old or existing Ban..
this Ban was made just yesterday after creating a new ID and chatting for a while..
If it's by mistake, kindly lift the Ban..
If there's some reason, I would like to know what is it. :)

I really appreciate your time and effort trying to resolve this.

Wanderer

Nope, it's not old or existing Ban..
this Ban was made just yesterday after creating a new ID and chatting for a while..
If it's by mistake, kindly lift the Ban..
If there's some reason, I would like to know what is it. :)

I really appreciate your time and effort trying to resolve this.
Can u share your New ID will check for details and revert and I remember Ur Old Ban is for more than a month !! You may Have tried accessing from different browser or Data, which will allow you once and old ban wil be automatically engaged once u refresh .. However will recheck .. Kindly share yore New credentials

Wanderer

Michael dhan :) User ID
Its your Old Ban !! Which Prevents you from Logging In !!
You have to wait till Ban period Ends ,
Ban period will be clearly notified when you log in now or during ban, Kindly see to it ...
Else Please let us know ur Nick which was banned, we can check confirm details

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.