What's new

Vijay Antony's Daughter - Meera

Angelrash

Born to achieve โ™ก๐ŸŽ€
Beta Squad
Its's been a week since this happened but condolences to Meera:(... What I would like to disucs about this is..Life la epome oru kai pathudalam nu thairiyama irkanum! Epome we should motiavate ourselves and keep going๐Ÿ˜Œ....

When problems approach us, we should shove it aside and stand bold and strong and say " ITHUVUM KADANDHU POGUM"

Anyway, We all have to learn to face any difficult situation in life and move ahead

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Its's been a week since this happened but condolences to Meera:(... What I would like to disucs about this is..Life la epome oru kai pathudalam nu thairiyama irkanum! Epome we should motiavate ourselves and keep going๐Ÿ˜Œ....

When problems approach us, we should shove it aside and stand bold and strong and say " ITHUVUM KADANDHU POGUM"

Anyway, We all have to learn to face any difficult situation in life and move ahead
Sema ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ confidence level u are hvig @Angelrash angelia ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

unless until ur parents are by your side itz very hard to overcome suicidal thoughts!

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Parents avanga children kooda neraiyya interact pannanum...

Children open up panni edhuvaa irundhalum parents kitta share pandra andha space kodukanum... kanmoodi thanama children ku support panna sollala, but avanga thappey panninalum, Parents kitta vandhu soldra alavukku irukanum...

Appodhan avanga dhairiyama share seivaanga, problems ah easy ya solve pannidalaam... indha madiri mishaps ah thadukalaam... Let her soul rest in peace ๐Ÿ™ paavam

Angelrash

Born to achieve โ™ก๐ŸŽ€
Beta Squad
Parents avanga children kooda neraiyya interact pannanum...

Children open up panni edhuvaa irundhalum parents kitta share pandra andha space kodukanum... kanmoodi thanama children ku support panna sollala, but avanga thappey panninalum, Parents kitta vandhu soldra alavukku irukanum...

Appodhan avanga dhairiyama share seivaanga, problems ah easy ya solve pannidalaam... indha madiri mishaps ah thadukalaam... Let her soul rest in peace ๐Ÿ™ paavam
Yeah 100 percent agreed ..

Balan72

We should not make sweeping statements without knowing for certain. I think the root cause is the problem of plenty.

When the kids were pampered with all the materials they want, they are conditioned to get anything. And many things in the world are out of reach, unachievable. And people with lives react independently, may not be the way the conditioned mind wanted.

That's a failure. What to do with failure? They don't know how failure is. Their ego just haven't experienced what is failure and thus calamity ensue.

Angelrash

Born to achieve โ™ก๐ŸŽ€
Beta Squad
We should not make sweeping statements without knowing for certain. I think the root cause is the problem of plenty.

When the kids were pampered with all the materials they want, they are conditioned to get anything. And many things in the world are out of reach, unachievable. And people with lives react independently, may not be the way the conditioned mind wanted.

That's a failure. What to do with failure? They don't know how failure is. Their ego just haven't experienced what is failure and thus calamity ensue.
Yeah thats right too! This issue can have many perspectives, but my pov is that death is not the solution to everything.. Ending life is not the end of everything, We should learn to face everything bravely!