What's new

Why Are People more proned to be Perverts in Virtual Life rather than in real life?

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Virtual life can be a great way to connect with people, learn new things, and have fun. But it can also be a place where people act in ways that they wouldn't in real life. One of the most common complaints about virtual life is that people are more likely to be perverts there than they are in real life.
There are a few reasons why this might be the case.

Anonymity
In virtual life, people can hide behind a screen name and avatar. This can make them feel more anonymous and less inhibited. This can make them more likely to engage in behaviors that they would not do in real life, such as making sexual advances or sending explicit messages.

Distance
In virtual life, people are separated by distance. This can make them feel less connected to the people they are interacting with. This can make them more likely to treat others as objects or playthings, rather than as real people with feelings.

Lack of consequences
In virtual life, there are often fewer consequences for bad behavior. People can easily create new accounts if they are banned from a website or chat room, and they are less likely to be caught or punished for their actions.

Expectations
In virtual life, people may have different expectations about what is acceptable behavior. For example, in some online games, it is common for players to engage in sexual roleplay. This can lead people to believe that it is okay to behave in a sexually suggestive way in virtual life, even if they would not do so in real life.

It is important to remember that not everyone who acts perverted in virtual life is a pervert in real life.

However, the factors listed above can make it more likely for people to act out their sexual desires in virtual life.

If you are being harassed or made to feel uncomfortable in virtual life, it is important to report it to the website or chat room administrator.

You should also block the person who is harassing you and avoid interacting with them in the future.

Here are some tips for staying safe in virtual life:
  • Be careful about who you give your personal information to. Don't give out your real name, address, or phone number to people you don't know.

• Be aware of your surroundings. If you're in a chat room or online game, pay attention to who you're talking to and what they're saying. If someone makes you feel uncomfortable, leave the conversation.

• Use strong passwords and don't share them with anyone. Change your passwords regularly.

• Be careful about what you click on. Don't click on links in emails or messages from people you don't know. These links could lead to malware or other harmful content.
By following these tips, you can help to protect yourself from harassment and abuse in virtual life.
So how many perverts you have stumbled upon in your chat history!?

Meen

One of the most common complaints about virtual life is that people are more likely to be perverts there than they are in real life.
How can you be a pervert in virtual and not in real life? That doesn’t make sense. If you are a pervert, you are a pervert everywhere. Their thoughts can be perverse anywhere, they are just more likely to act on it online or virtually because of the reasons you mentioned. In real life they are just too scared or waiting for the right opportunities.

O

Ohmylove

Virtual life can be a great way to connect with people, learn new things, and have fun. But it can also be a place where people act in ways that they wouldn't in real life. One of the most common complaints about virtual life is that people are more likely to be perverts there than they are in real life.
There are a few reasons why this might be the case.

Anonymity
In virtual life, people can hide behind a screen name and avatar. This can make them feel more anonymous and less inhibited. This can make them more likely to engage in behaviors that they would not do in real life, such as making sexual advances or sending explicit messages.

Distance
In virtual life, people are separated by distance. This can make them feel less connected to the people they are interacting with. This can make them more likely to treat others as objects or playthings, rather than as real people with feelings.

Lack of consequences
In virtual life, there are often fewer consequences for bad behavior. People can easily create new accounts if they are banned from a website or chat room, and they are less likely to be caught or punished for their actions.

Expectations
In virtual life, people may have different expectations about what is acceptable behavior. For example, in some online games, it is common for players to engage in sexual roleplay. This can lead people to believe that it is okay to behave in a sexually suggestive way in virtual life, even if they would not do so in real life.

It is important to remember that not everyone who acts perverted in virtual life is a pervert in real life.

However, the factors listed above can make it more likely for people to act out their sexual desires in virtual life.

If you are being harassed or made to feel uncomfortable in virtual life, it is important to report it to the website or chat room administrator.

You should also block the person who is harassing you and avoid interacting with them in the future.

Here are some tips for staying safe in virtual life:
  • Be careful about who you give your personal information to. Don't give out your real name, address, or phone number to people you don't know.

• Be aware of your surroundings. If you're in a chat room or online game, pay attention to who you're talking to and what they're saying. If someone makes you feel uncomfortable, leave the conversation.

• Use strong passwords and don't share them with anyone. Change your passwords regularly.

• Be careful about what you click on. Don't click on links in emails or messages from people you don't know. These links could lead to malware or other harmful content.
By following these tips, you can help to protect yourself from harassment and abuse in virtual life.
So how many perverts you have stumbled upon in your chat history!?
How to protect from harrassment and Absue in real life nu sethu solitengana nala irukum😌

O

Ohmylove

How can you be a pervert in virtual and not in real life? That doesn’t make sense. If you are a pervert, you are a pervert everywhere. Their thoughts can be perverse anywhere, they are just more likely to act on it online or virtually because of the reasons you mentioned. In real life they are just too scared or waiting for the right opportunities.
Crct exactly sometimes they ll create the opportunity too.. Ithu ena virtual than... daily bus and electric train la poravangaluku than therium.. Morning laa evlo rush nu

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I said more likely! Given the opportunity most men can be a pervert when he knows a gal msgs him in pvt including me(past tense) .that won't be the case while you wassup in real life! 2dPoint he is more likely to expose or reveal himself as a pervert in virtual life than real life! Take for an eg a close aide of yours in chat who speaks to you in a well mannered ways for years! What will happen if .....!?

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Crct exactly sometimes they ll create the opportunity too.. Ithu ena virtual than... daily bus and electric train la poravangaluku than therium.. Morning laa evlo rush nu
Neenga soldradhu ennavo vaasthavam thaan but Anga bus train la thunichal irukaravn thaan thappu thanda panuvaan! Inga virtual life la no such restrictions! Meenu sikkura varai thoondil potute irupaanga! I know many gals who lost their life and were used as bait!!

Meen

I said more likely!
Still wrong, you said "people are more likely to be perverts" which is wrong IMO! But in your second post you corrected to "he is more likely to expose or reveal himself as a pervert in virtual life than real life!" Which is basically what I said in my comment!

Given the opportunity most men can be a pervert when he knows a gal msgs him in pvt including me(past tense)
You need to understand the meaning of pervert. Feeling lust over a random girl (who is a stranger but appropriate age) naturally is fine (eg: wow intha ponnu evalo hot ah iruka), but when you even think of harming or abusing them or fantasizing about them, then it is being a pervert.

2dPoint he is more likely to expose or reveal himself as a pervert in virtual life than real life!
I am more scared of real life, where people are hiding their thoughts and waiting for an opportunity. In virutal life, it doesn't really matter, as long as am careful. But in real life you could be the most vigilant girl, she could still get abducted. Watch the movie Gargi or read the plot, it is based on real life incidents.

Take for an eg a close aide of yours in chat who speaks to you in a well mannered ways for years! What will happen if .....!?
if what? he turns out to be pervert? There is not chance that could happen. Most perverts look for immediate gratifications with girls who are complete strangers, don't invest years to get to know the girl first. Or they choose to brainwash an underage or immature girl. If a boy talks to me for over an year, decent, well mannered, maintains a platonic friendship, cares for me and then one day talks about sex/lust/love, I would think he likes me romantically and not think of me as a pervert.

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Still wrong, you said "people are more likely to be perverts" which is wrong IMO! But in your second post you corrected to "he is more likely to expose or reveal himself as a pervert in virtual life than real life!" Which is basically what I said in my comment!

You need to understand the meaning of pervert. Feeling lust over a random girl (who is a stranger but appropriate age) naturally is fine (eg: wow intha ponnu evalo hot ah iruka), but when you even think of harming or abusing them or fantasizing about them, then it is being a pervert.

I am more scared of real life, where people are hiding their thoughts and waiting for an opportunity. In virutal life, it doesn't really matter, as long as am careful. But in real life you could be the most vigilant girl, she could still get abducted. Watch the movie Gargi or read the plot, it is based on real life incidents.

if what? he turns out to be pervert? There is not chance that could happen. Most perverts look for immediate gratifications with girls who are complete strangers, don't invest years to get to know the girl first. Or they choose to brainwash an underage or immature girl. If a boy talks to me for over an year, decent, well mannered, maintains a platonic friendship, cares for me and then one day talks about sex/lust/love, I would think he likes me romantically and not think of me as a pervert.
You need to understand the meaning of pervert. Feeling lust over a random girl (who is a stranger but appropriate age) naturally is fine (eg: wow intha ponnu evalo hot ah iruka), but when you even think of harming or abusing them or fantasizing about them, then it is being a pervert....
Is it!?
What exactly cambridge or Oxford dictionary says about the word QUOTE(PERVERT).I will proceed after your reply!

Meen

Still you haven't answered what I ve asked you!????🤔
I found one '?' in your first reply, and I answered it.

Who according to English lingo is a pervert!?
I dont understand this question. English is technically a language, not a lingo. American/British english is a lingo.
Are you asking me a definition of the word pervert? Why do you need me to answer that? You can google yourself. I don't see the point.

If you are asking me what I think is pervert, then I already answered it,

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

1693167782893.png
By the term pervert I dunt restrict it to guys alone!! If you have any doubts just visit the chatroom and spell out some Nick's In tamil main room! You will come to know whom I meant and who actually is a pervert!!!

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

I dont understand this question. English is technically a language, not a lingo. American/British english is a lingo.
Are you asking me a definition of the word pervert? Why do you need me to answer that? You can google yourself. I don't see the point.

The point of this discussion is you are replying to a thread which you dunt know the meaning of! Simple 😁you can take spoken English classes elsewhere and ve a proper understanding of what a lingo or language really is! Before criticising on my comment!! 😇

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Gunn8 by the way🤣

Endorphin

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
may be you meant written english classes? you have never heard me speak english.
🤔Ipdi epdi paesinaalum goal potta oru manushan enna pannuvan🤣I was jzt kidding all the way!! Inaikkunu paarthu mani 3:00am aagiyum thookam varala😔