What's new

Why did I meet You?

Olive

It was on a rainy night when I first met you. My heart pondered, searching for you. I had no idea what was going on. What led me to meet you? Why should I meet you? The person who is meant for me always remains a secret lover, and a crush. I don't know if he feels the same, but the truth is, I adore him and care for him. At one point, I realized that we can't continue our relationship. I feel I will hurt him and hurt myself too, so I need to put a full stop. However, it really hurts when I cannot talk to him or cant be as usual as before. The Pain is always there..

The feelings that I could not share with anyone, I will bury within myself. I just want you to be happy always, surrounded by your family. I loved you so much, and I deeply miss you always. I never want to let you go, my favourite guy." You are always a GEM that shines. I am sorry da...please forgive me. tc

with luv,

your heart broken angel :(

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Many a times I fail to understand. What does it mean by "I don't want to hurt you, so I want to move away". How does stepping away from a relationship do any good to other person?

Olive

Many a times I fail to understand. What does it mean by "I don't want to hurt you, so I want to move away". How does stepping away from a relationship do any good to other person?
That might be the best when you know it wont work.. rather than holding a partner forever and hurts everyone at the end....a false Hope is dangerous...

Balan72

My heart pondered, searching for you. I had no idea what was going on. What led me to meet you? Why should I meet you? The person who is meant for me always remains a secret lover, and a crush. I don't know if he feels the same, but the truth is, I adore him and care for him.
Yaaro romba koduthu vacha Jeevan. Ippadi oru priyathukkum vaanjaikkum paathiramaaguradhu na adhu oru gift. This is rare.
I just want you to be happy always, surrounded by your family. I loved you so much, and I deeply miss you always. I never want to let you go, my favourite guy." You are always a GEM that shines. I am sorry da...please forgive me. tc

with luv,
How deep are these words! Inga vandhu solreegale ma. Idhu avarkku Kerkuma? He couldn’t read these lovely words. Wish he read your words. Gifted soul. And you too. Stay blessed.

வீழுநர் வீழப்படுவார்க்கு அமையுமே
வாழுநம் என்னுஞ் செருக்கு