Debate

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Is Marriage Boon or Bane?
Its a boon ----!!!

@Goodie ---- Marriage is a Boon ====
m a r r i a g e -----

Most Auspicious Rarely Random Idol within that certain AGE gets this boon ❤ called "Marriage".....

Some of the ppl, get this boon at their early Ages itself.... But, its not quite interesting life in their POV after they gets realised....!

Some of the ppl, not even Taste's the grapes of the trees so called the BOON --- like the fox they were gets cheated by the grape tree's.... Whom gets aged... Aged.... Aged.... And Aged.... In the search of better half of their life....!!!

According to me, Marriage is a gift ❤ its a wonderful event which pairs the lovable ones into the harmonious relationship...!

Edhuvume, certain age la nadakanum ---- manasu rendum othuponum ---- vazhlkai muzhusum purithal irukanum ----- moreover, care and affection in each other better half's ennikume kuraiyaama irukanum --- apdi endha relationship irunthaalum marriage panninaalum pannatiyum ---- that relationship will be a boon to each other partners ❤🥰

Yes, marriage is a boon ---- healthy ah irukara relationships ku ----

Its a bane ---- when there exists doubts about their each one's relationships and their total misunderstanding behavior's.... 😒

Am still awaiting for this boon --- by expecting it might not give some boom in my lyf which in result creates some blossom of little flower buds in my vaccum space of mud soil....❤😊

So, i conclude my session --- in the edge of marriage has to be takes place in everyone's lyf and they all should get this boon for living happliy in their rest of life... ❤😍 tq one n all 😇🙏

O

Ohmylove

Its a boon ----!!!

m a r r i a g e -----

Most Auspicious Rarely Random Idol within that certain AGE gets this boon ❤ called "Marriage".....

Some of the ppl, get this boon at their early Ages itself.... But, its not quite interesting life in their POV after they gets realised....!

Some of the ppl, not even Taste's the grapes of the trees so called the BOON --- like the fox they were gets cheated by the grape tree's.... Whom gets aged... Aged.... Aged.... And Aged.... In the search of better half of their life....!!!

According to me, Marriage is a gift ❤ its a wonderful event which pairs the lovable ones into the harmonious relationship...!

Edhuvume, certain age la nadakanum ---- manasu rendum othuponum ---- vazhlkai muzhusum purithal irukanum ----- moreover, care and affection in each other better half's ennikume kuraiyaama irukanum --- apdi endha relationship irunthaalum marriage panninaalum pannatiyum ---- that relationship will be a boon to each other partners ❤🥰

Its a bane ---- when there exists doubts about their each one's relationships and their total misunderstanding behavior's.... 😒

Am still awaiting for this boon --- by expecting it might not give some boom in my lyf which in result creates some blossom of little flower buds in my vaccum space of mud soil....❤😊

So, i conclude my session --- in the edge of marriage has to be takes place in everyone's lyf and they all should get this boon for living happliy in their rest of life... ❤😍 tq one n all 😇🙏

Indha boon onu @Argus annanuku parcellllll😜😜

Nanci

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Is Marriage Boon or Bane?
It depends on the life partner we choose or we get.

Life la nama padicha nama jeyikalam, nama hardwork panina nama goal reach agalam.

But marriage porutha vara 2 people commitment nama matum ethum senji win panida mudiyathu, both hav to take responsibility and make things out. Ithula oru person sari ilanalum marriage becomes bane and even tht can affect ur professional life too.

So all depends on the partner we get and how much we are ready to go along with them to make this relationship workout ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
General ah ketaa marriage boon than sola mudium... Because without this boon @Goodie mathri girls kedachu iruka matangaleyy 😍😍... Apo...

Nama varathalaa porandhavangalaa!!??

Ilaa sabathalaa porandhavangalaa😛😛
Varama saabama nu enna keta.. varama ninachu saabama maari.. ipo again varama maariduchu nu solven 😂😂

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Phase of life 😌😍😍😍 .. Even for me too😄

Varamo..shabamoo.. Kastam nu nenachaa kastam.. Ada pongaada.. Nan pattuku nan undu en vela undu nu irupennnu sonnaa varam🤣🤣
Exactly.. apdi nama undu namma vela undu nu irukapo vaazhkaiye varama maaridum.. 😂😂 athan ethukum asara maaten nu mudivoda irukomae 😂😂

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Its a boon ----!!!

m a r r i a g e -----

Romba anubhavichu yosichi ezhuthi irukeenga.. Yet neenga innum marriage pannikala. I agree with whatever you said but lets wait untill u get married and see how it goes!! marakama marriage invitation post pannidunga..

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
General ah ketaa marriage boon than sola mudium... Because without this boon @Goodie mathri girls kedachu iruka matangaleyy 😍😍... Apo...

Nama varathalaa porandhavangalaa!!??

Ilaa sabathalaa porandhavangalaa😛😛
Howw?? marriage aagala na namma meet panni iruka maatoema enna??

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Phase of life 😌😍😍😍 .. Even for me too😄

Varamo..shabamoo.. Kastam nu nenachaa kastam.. Ada pongaada.. Nan pattuku nan undu en vela undu nu irupennnu sonnaa varam🤣🤣
Go with the flow nu poitteee irukanum...

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
It depends on the life partner we choose or we get.

Life la nama padicha nama jeyikalam, nama hardwork panina nama goal reach agalam.

But marriage porutha vara 2 people commitment nama matum ethum senji win panida mudiyathu, both hav to take responsibility and make things out. Ithula oru person sari ilanalum marriage becomes bane and even tht can affect ur professional life too.

So all depends on the partner we get and how much we are ready to go along with them to make this relationship workout ❤️❤️❤️
Athuthana namma fate, partner eppadi irupaanganu namaluku theriyadhula.

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
varam, saabam rendumae ullavargal thana pengal!
Namma epdi paakuromo atha poruthu thaan varam or saabam nu solla mudiyum...

namaku pidikatha oru vishayatha kandukama pona.. or mmm sollitu mind ku eduthukaama vitom na athu prachanai aagathu.. so inga saabama paaka valiyae illa.. athey vishayatha.. athepdi nu argue pannalum sari.. illa mind ku eduthu.. how could be.. nu confuse panikitaalum sari kandipa athu saabama thaan theriyum.