What's new

Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid

Meen

enakku wait panna porumai illa. so here it goes...

Neenga highway la Car drive pannitu irukkinga. Appo side la oru playground la oru Kid thaniya ball vechu vilaiyaaditu irukkan. Neenga avan vilaiyaadradha paarthu sirichittey drive pandringa. Anga oru turn varudhu, andha turn panninadhum dhan gavanikkaringa, oru 50 meters munnala, andha road la 8-10 kids play pannitu irukkanga.

Neenga pora speed ku break adicha, skid aagi andha road la kids mela modhiduvinga. Break podalanaalum eventually you will hit the kids. Neenga avangamela modha kudadhunu, turn pannina, the car will enter the playground and you will hit that single kid.

There is no other option. Enna pannuvinga?
I would choose 10 kids too and hope no one dies.. but reason would be atleast you would be legally safe and return home. I cant let my kid pay the price for some parent's mistake.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I would choose 10 kids too and hope no one dies.. but reason would be atleast you would be legally safe and return home. I cant let my kid pay the price for some parent's mistake.
Enakkum similar thought dhan vandhuchu ... It's like, hitting the 10 kids is an accident while taking the turn and entering playfield knowing that there is a kid playing out there is not...

And the involuntary action would be to apply brakes and minimise the damage as far as possible

Meen

@Meen Do you differ? Or do you agree with @RajNi ?
In the situation by Meen, if you mean, I am the meen, I would have fought with you for not including me in the group :ROFLMAO: Ena matum othukeetinga, and with my sister Rajni, I would launch a serious of sibling attacks for excluding me from the group, the only redemption is if she tells me all the gossips.
On a serious note, I dont see anyone at fault here. Conflict resolution course la padicha oru vishyam ena na, there is nothing 100% right or 100% wrong. If someone is angry or is being ridiculous, we should try to see motivation behind it.
Like Meen being angry at Goodie, could be because of her genuine concern for her sister. She cannot go shout at Mask, or others in group, and Rajni is her sister, obvioulsy she wouldnt listen. Deep down, she knows it is not Goodie's fault or her say to not add her in the group. Even if Goodie had said no, Rajni may have asked others in group.

Rajni if she had blamed Goodie after asking to be added in the group, could be simply because she doesnt want her sister to hate her.

Goodie if she added Rajni to the group without thinking too much about consequences, could be because she trusts Rajni more than Meen trusts Rajni.

In the end, all had their reasons, the question is do you want to understand why they did what they did and move one or break away from them, is entirely up to each one of them.

Last edited:

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
In the situation by Meen, if you mean, I am the meen, I would have fought with you for not including me in the group :ROFLMAO: Ena matum othukeetinga, and with my sister Rajni, I would launch a serious of sibling attacks for excluding me from the group, the only redemption is if she tells me all the gossips.
On a serious note, I dont see anyone at fault here. Conflict resolution course la padicha oru vishyam ena na, there is nothing 100% right or 100% wrong. If someone is angry or is being ridiculous, we should try to see motivation behind it.
Like Meen being angry at Goodie, could be because of her genuine concern for her sister. She cannot go shout at Mask, or others in group, and Rajni is her sister, obvioulsy she wouldnt listen. Deep down, she knows it is not Goodie's fault or her say to not add her in the group. Even if Goodie had said no, Rajni may have asked others in group.

Rajni if she had blamed Goodie after asking to be added in the group, could be simply because she doesnt want her sister to hate her.

Goodie if she added Rajni to the group without thinking too much about consequences, could be because she trusts Rajni more than Meen trusts Rajni.

In the end, all had their reasons, the question is do you want to understand why they did what they did and move one or break away from them, is entirely up to each one of them.
1000003554.gif

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Haha
The reasons you said, is all understandable. Coz when we see in others POV that's how it is.
But not everyone sees the side of the person.

What if one understands the situation and the other don't? Will you explain each and every time or break up?

And this, deep down meen knows it's not Goodie fault nu neenga solradhu enaku siripa than iruku. Neenga meen rathunala, don't support meen

Meen

What if one understands the situation and the other don't? Will you explain each and every time or break up?
It depends, marriage la koodi sila vishyam apidi thaane, there are somethings one never understands about their spouse, then you got to keep explaining every single time. Is the person worth it? if not you don't need to explain.

And this, deep down meen knows it's not Goodie fault nu neenga solradhu enaku siripa than iruku. Neenga meen rathunala, don't support meen
lol, I agree enaku convincing ah irukra reasons may not be convincing for you. My point is, ask yourself from what you know of Meen, "why did she talk to me like that?"
if the answer is something like "she hates me, doesn't value me, takes me for granted" apidi ethaachu iruntha it is clearly toxic, so move on.
But if it is something like "this is not like her, why is she behaving like this suddenly?.." , then there is something that you dont know about her.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
It depends, marriage la koodi sila vishyam apidi thaane, there are somethings one never understands about their spouse, then you got to keep explaining every single time. Is the person worth it? if not you don't need to explain.

lol, I agree enaku convincing ah irukra reasons may not be convincing for you. My point is, ask yourself from what you know of Meen, "why did she talk to me like that?"
if the answer is something like "she hates me, doesn't value me, takes me for granted" apidi ethaachu iruntha it is clearly toxic, so move on.
But if it is something like "this is not like her, why is she behaving like this suddenly?.." , then there is something that you dont know about her.
You are exactly in meen's situation. Now how will you handle it? After all these happenings
And then say what will you do as Rajni ?
And now as Goodie?

Meen

You are exactly in meen's situation. Now how will you handle it? After all these happenings
Once I realize it is not Goodie's fault, and wait for few days for my ego to slide, apologize to Goodie, explaining everything.

If she doesnt accept, say something like "una oru good friend nu nenachen, unkita kochuka kooda urimai ilaya, anyways am sorry.." apidi nu soleetu vanthuruven

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Once I realize it is not Goodie's fault, and wait for few days for my ego to slide, apologize to Goodie, explaining everything.

If she doesnt accept, say something like "una oru good friend nu nenachen, unkita kochuka kooda urimai ilaya, anyways am sorry.." apidi nu soleetu vanthuruven
1000003555.gif

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

And now as Goodie?

Meen

Explain Goodie, why her sister behaved that way
Explain Meen, that she understands her concern, but it is her life and will live it with her rules.

And now as Goodie?
Talk to Meen and explain it is important to trust and let ppl learn from their experiences. Namma restrict panina, they will just choose not to tell us.
Explain Rajni, it is not her fault.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Oru sila heated moments la, our mind porumaiya yosichi think pannadhu. Yaarumela thappu, why we lose our control, edhuku ivaloe kovamnu.

@RajNi vera sila hypothetical questionla neenga evaloe porumaiya positive ah handle pannenga. Indha questionla ungalaiyum oruthar koba pada vachiduraangala!? What was the reason? Why did you lose your temper here? Pesi solve panni irukalamnu yen ungaluku thonala?

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
Oru sila heated moments la, our mind porumaiya yosichi think pannadhu. Yaarumela thappu, why we lose our control, edhuku ivaloe kovamnu.

@RajNi vera sila hypothetical questionla neenga evaloe porumaiya positive ah handle pannenga. Indha questionla ungalaiyum oruthar koba pada vachiduraangala!? What was the reason? Why did you lose your temper here? Pesi solve panni irukalamnu yen ungaluku thonala?
🤔enaku indha question puriyala.. can you explain me?

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@RajNi namma next question poidalam.

Nalla pesureenga, aana game vilaiyada yosikireenga. Enna bayam ungaluku? Edhu ungalakai thadukudhu

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
@RajNi namma next question poidalam.

Nalla pesureenga, aana game vilaiyada yosikireenga. Enna bayam ungaluku? Edhu ungalakai thadukudhu
Nalla pesurena🤭 Thank you.. Bayam edhum illai.. Interest n mindset illa avlo than.. I just cant put any effort for the games as of now... Thats it.

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Nalla pesurena🤭 Thank you.. Bayam edhum illai.. Interest n mindset illa avlo than.. I just cant put any effort for the games as of now... Thats it.
Neenga endha effortum poda thevai illaiyae. Neenga pesina mattum podhum.
EWO5qQcUwAAtQKm.jpg