RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
Vera option eh illa.

1. Straight ah povingala?
2 brake poduvingala?
3. Turn pannuvingala?
I'll choose option 2.

straight ah pora vegathla moodhina damage would even be lethal.. atleast break pota damage would be minimised. Since the one kid is playing alone in a playground and no one was nearby if i turn n hit that child there's a possibility that i may go unconscious due to the accident and no one would be there to help both soon.

but road la there may be other vehicles. Also turn panrapo I would have used horn by default. atleast one or two of the kids should have noticed me and warned others and some might have started to run... apdiye modhinalum I guess it won't be lethal.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I'll choose option 2.

straight ah pora vegathla moodhina damage would even be lethal.. atleast break pota damage would be minimised. Since the one kid is playing alone in a playground and no one was nearby if i turn n hit that child there's a possibility that i may go unconscious due to the accident and no one would be there to help both soon.

but road la there may be other vehicles. Also turn panrapo I would have used horn by default. atleast one or two of the kids should have noticed me and warned others and some might have started to run... apdiye modhinalum I guess it won't be lethal.
Idhuvaraikkum naan indha question kettavanga, 90% told they would take the turn to avoid hitting 10 kids and risk the life of that 1 kid.

And when car is going in high speed, brain andha mudivu edukka neraiyya chances iruku. Neenga yen apdi yosikkala?

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
Idhuvaraikkum naan indha question kettavanga, 90% told they would take the turn to avoid hitting 10 kids and risk the life of that 1 kid.

And when car is going in high speed, brain andha mudivu edukka neraiyya chances iruku. Neenga yen apdi yosikkala?
real scenario la ena panirpen therla. but since i had an ample time to think, I chose this one.. but default ah break thana poduvom usually andha time la ethana per nu calculate panra alavu moola vela seiyadhe.. so mudinja alavu yarayum idikama iruka than try panuvom.. Turn panite hitting break would reduce the amount of severity I guess..

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
real scenario la ena panirpen therla. but since i had an ample time to think, I chose this one.. but default ah break thana poduvom usually andha time la ethana per nu calculate panra alavu moola vela seiyadhe.. so mudinja alavu yarayum idikama iruka than try panuvom.. Turn panite hitting break would reduce the amount of severity I guess..
Neenga sudden break pota, pinnadi vegama vara school bus collapse aagi will hit you

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ok, precisely,

1. Would you risk the lives of 10 kids on the road
Or
2. Would you risk the life of 1 kid playing in the playground

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
@Goodie 1000 messages 🎉 It would be hard for new readers to go through this many pages.. If u wish to continue ask @Aadhini to close this thread & start new thread.. 😌

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
Neenga sudden break pota, pinnadi vegama vara school bus collapse aagi will hit you
idhu namma list laye illaye lol😂😂 nalla baloon vacha vandi than vangirpen epdiyum pathukalam🤭

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
idhu namma list laye illaye lol😂😂 nalla baloon vacha vandi than vangirpen epdiyum pathukalam🤭
Neenga mattum hit aana paravailla, school bus collapse aagum bodhu and hitting you, imagine the situation, 50 kids inside the school bus

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
Isn't that a larger damage? Why are you hitting the 10 when you have the option of taking the turn
Andha pulla patuku sivanenu playground la safe ah veladudhu out of the blue oru car vandhu idikum nu kanavula kooda nenachrukadhu.. Meanwhile Indha 10 kids veladradhu road la adhum highway la.. enaku munadi pala vehicles poi irukum enaku aprm pala vehicles varum.. na illanalum evanadhu oruthan idikadhan poran.. That's why i told I'll put brakes and try to minimise the damage.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Andha pulla patuku sivanenu playground la safe ah veladudhu out of the blue oru car vandhu idikum nu kanavula kooda nenachrukadhu.. Meanwhile Indha 10 kids veladradhu road la adhum highway la.. enaku munadi pala vehicles poi irukum enaku aprm pala vehicles varum.. na illanalum evanadhu oruthan idikadhan poran.. That's why i told I'll put brakes and try to minimise the damage.
Super 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I've already read this somewhere. So.na enna panni irupenu ippo solla vaipu illa.
That one kid was playing in the ground as instructed, indha ten kidsum solra pechu ketkama was playing in the road.
If we hit that one kid, aparam rules mathichi follow panna kid ku enna value iruku.
I remember reading something like this

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Brakes pota, remember damage minimise aagadhu, pinnadi vara vehicles konjam yosichi paarunga

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Yea it is a cruel world out there. Namma thappey pannama irundhaalum, yaaro pannina thappa maraikka or thappu pandravangala kaapatha, indha ulagam nammala dhandikkum.

Thappu pandra 100 pera save panna, thappey pannama irundhalum, ivan oruthan dhane nu nammala sacrifice panna ulagam yosikkadhu. Idhu general.

But Rajni madiri sila nallavanga irukkanaala dhan, bhoomiyila innum mazhai pozhiyudhu 😂

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
Brakes pota, remember damage minimise aagadhu, pinnadi vara vehicles konjam yosichi paarunga
apo idichtu poi irukanuma😳 apayum pinnadi vara vehicles collapse aga chance iruku thane