Goodie's latest activity

• Goodie
    Goodie reacted to Goodgirl's post in the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid with Like Like.
    Yes give and take policy than.. i used to love everyone unconditionally, last year jan la oru mudivu eduthen 😂😂 ketkave funny ya...
  • Goodie
    Goodie replied to the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid.
    Na unconditional love pathi sollala. I get you but if you really love someone truly you will not have expectations. You will do...
  • Goodie
    Goodie reacted to Goodgirl's post in the thread Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid with Like Like.
    I would definitely be sad at first as my mother was my everything.. but oru vishayam enna happy ya iruka vaikum.. Birth mother ah...
  • Goodie
    **My unique quality is that i cant hate people i once loved even if they stop loving me..** unlove concept ennoda love la ila..
  • Goodie
    Ipovey solrinka ava istam ilama cooperate seyamaya avan pesirupan apdinu..... ulagam ena nadanthalum girl mela than Pali podum...
  • Goodie
    Goodie replied to the thread New'ish' member.
    Hi @Cowboy, welcome
  • Goodie
    @Goodgirl Hypothetical question If you discovered that you were adopted, how would you react? What will you do? Would you be curious...
  • Goodie
    Appo adhu give and take policy thana? So love eppadi? Endha oru expectations um illama vararthuthana love?
  • Goodie
    Goodie commented on Goodie's profile post.
    Regret depends on the reason
  • Goodie
    Why you wish you hadn't met her? Neraiya possibilities irukula. It's not just regret. Good memories ah kooda irukalamae
  • Goodie
    Wish regret ah irukanumnu avasiyam illaiyae
  • Goodie
    Confusion illaiyae, clear ah thanae solli iruken, vazhakama pola na solradhu ungaluku puriyala pola 🤣
  • Goodie
    @Goodgirl what's the one thing that makes you unique and for which you are proud of
  • Goodie
    Goodie updated their status.
    I wish I hadn't gone down those paths, but I don't regret it because it taught me a valuable lesson in life.
  • Goodie
    @Goodgirl If you found yourself suddenly deceased, only to realize you're now a ghost, would you be enjoying? what would you do during...