Search results

1. Needu

Resolved My ID banned

I am unable to login with registered ID in chat , Needu for the past two days. It shows my account is banned( in a Red Box) Kindly resolve this. Is it a bug? Thank you.
  2. Needu

Resolved Recaptcha not appearing

Dear Admin, Is there a problem in chat recaptcha? Its not appearing to enter chat..
  3. Needu

Kaatre

கால்கள் போகும் திசை எங்கும் கற்கள் நிறைந்து கிடக்கிறதே என்று காற்றின் திசையில் பயணிக்கிறேன் ; காற்றும் சில தருணங்களில் கற்களாய் மாறுமோ என்ற ஐயத்துடன் ....🥀
  4. Needu

Chat wisdom

I drift in and out of people's lives, Like a feather in the breeze, You never really know I'm there, Until I start to leave, I dont make my connections deep, Beause I'm scared of what I'll lose, I don't try to compete with anyone else, And I'll never make you choose, I prefer to stick to the...
  5. Needu

WISHING STARS

I still search for you in crowds, in empty fields and soaring clouds In city Lights and passing cars, on winding roads, and wishing stars. I wonder where you could be now, for years I'have not said your name out...
  6. Needu

My small poem!

காதல் வேள்வி (கேள்வி) ஏன் எனக்குள் இந்த மாயம்? எங்கிருந்து உதயமான தாகம்? இதுவரை கண்டிராத நேயம். ஏன் இந்த இன்பப்பரவசம்? எதற்காக இந்த ஆத்ம பிணைப்பு? ஏன் இந்தக்கனவை நிஜமாகக் காண்கிறேன்? தூணையும் , துரும்பையும் தாண்டி , எப்போது நீ என்னுள் கடவுளானாய்? நொடிக்கொருமுறை, என் நெஞ்சை அழுத்தி...