Search results

1. Incognito

React to Message and Reply to Message

On the chat site, in particular on the main room is it possible to provide an option to React to a Message(with some emojis) and Reply to a Message option?
  2. Incognito

Thanks!

Hello Admin! Thank you for resetting 2FA on my account and I am able to get back to my forum account now. @Aadhini thank you so much for your timely support.
  3. Incognito

Font Size

In the latest update, the option to set the font size for a maximum 32 isn't a good idea... because the bigger font size will fill the complete window and some users could misuse the options and the main window would look awkward. Maybe you can restrict the font size from 14 to 18, font size 18...
  4. Incognito

Dark Shadow Message to King!!

Once a king had a dream. In his dream he saw a dark shadow putting its hand on king’s shoulder. King was horrified to see that shadow. Suddenly shadow spoke, “You don’t need to worry or be scared. Usually we come without informing but because you were a great king, I have just come here to...
  5. Incognito

Four Letters of Warning by God of Death!!

Once lived a man who was very afraid of death. All the time, he use to think, “I could die at any moment. What should i do? How can i avoid that?” So, he prayed and made friends with God of death. One day while talking, he said to God of Death, “You do not...
  6. Incognito

Losing Everything in Moment of Anger!

A couple had been married for 10 years but they didn’t had any child. They stayed with each other and really hoped that they will have a child before their 11th anniversary. Their family and friends were pursuing them to get a divorce but they didn’t wanted to get separated because of strong...
  7. Incognito

Three Old Man Sitting Outside A Women's House

Once in a village, a woman saw three old men sitting outside her house. They were sitting there for quiet a while. The woman went outside and said, “I saw that you are sitting here for long, you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.” Men asked, “Is the man of the house at...
  8. Incognito

Poor Father and Daughter

Once a man from village wearing old dirty clothes arrived at a large hotel with his 16 years old daughter. Seeing both of them sitting, waiter placed two glasses of water in front of them and asked, “What should i bring for you?” The man said, “I promised my daughter that if she comes first in...
  9. Incognito

Man’s Search for Perfect Wife..!

Once lived a man who remained unmarried his whole life. When he was ninety years old and dying, someone asked him, “You have remained unmarried your whole life but you never said what the reason was. Now you are dying, if your secret is known it won’t harm you.” The old man replied, “Yes, There...
  10. Incognito

Why People Fight?

A saint used to go door to door for alms. One day he reached house a Seth (rich man) of village to beg for alms. Seth bought some grains and gave them to saint as alms. After giving alms, Seth said, “Maharaj.. I want to ask a question.” Saint replied, “Sure..” Seth said, “I want to know why...
  11. Incognito

Mother’s Sacrifice and Love..!!

Once a kid used to live with his mother. They were poor and could earn just to manage their needs. Mother had only one eye and because of that kid used to thing of her as embarrassment...
  12. Incognito

Little Girl's Gift to Dad

Once a little girl bought a small gift for her father. When she came home, she looked for wrapping paper and then wrapped it up good to gift it to her father. At night when father came home, she happily came to him and presented that small wrapped gift to her father. When father saw that gift...
  13. Incognito

Old Postman and Little Girl

One day an elderly postman knocked on the door of a house and said, “Take the letter..” As soon as he said this, a little girl’s voice echoed from inside, “I am coming now.. please wait.” But even after 5 minutes no one came. Postman again said, “Is there anyone to take your letter? I have to...
  14. Incognito

A Blind Husband

A man married a very beautiful girl. After marriage they were living happily. Man admired her beauty and loved her very much. But after few months, wife came to know that she was suffering from a skin disease and because of that gradually she will lose her beauty. Knowing this, wife started...
  15. Incognito

"Surprise school bag checks yield condoms, cigarettes in Bengaluru"

:oops::oops::oops: An exercise to check cell phone use inside classrooms ended up shocking authorities of several schools in the city. Besides cell phones, authorities found condoms, oral contraceptives, lighters, cigarettes, whiteners and excess cash in bags of students in Classes 8, 9 and...
  16. Incognito

A Dog Who Becomes a Bodyguard for A Baby

Like any other typical couples, James and Linnsey were having the usual time of their lives until they had a baby boy. From the moment their baby boy was born, their pet dog Coco got very possessive and refused to let their son out of his sight. If they tried to remove him from the room, she...