What's new

Man’s Search for Perfect Wife..!

Incognito

1671519810844.png

Once lived a man who remained unmarried his whole life. When he was ninety years old and dying, someone asked him, “You have remained unmarried your whole life but you never said what the reason was. Now you are dying, if your secret is known it won’t harm you.

The old man replied, “Yes, There is a secret. It’s not that i am against marriage but i was searching for a perfect woman. I searched and searched and my whole life slipped by..

Man asked, “But upon this big earth, so many million of people and half of them are woman and yet you couldn’t find one perfect woman for you?

Tear rolled down from the eye of a dying man as he said, “Yes, i did find one.

The man was shocked and asked, “Then what happened? Why didn’t you got married?

The old man replied, “But.. that woman was searching for perfect husband.:ROFLMAO:

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
View attachment 7517

Once lived a man who remained unmarried his whole life. When he was ninety years old and dying, someone asked him, “You have remained unmarried your whole life but you never said what the reason was. Now you are dying, if your secret is known it won’t harm you.

The old man replied, “Yes, There is a secret. It’s not that i am against marriage but i was searching for a perfect woman. I searched and searched and my whole life slipped by..

Man asked, “But upon this big earth, so many million of people and half of them are woman and yet you couldn’t find one perfect woman for you?

The old man replied, “But.. that woman was searching for perfect husband.:ROFLMAO:

Adapaveengla - apo rendu perum single ah sethutaingla . RIP

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 1.15.27 PM.png

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
View attachment 7517

Omggggg 🤣😂😂 I thought this will be an emotional story and thought while reading the title that I shouldn't cry....
What a twist 🤭 ok I couldn't control laughing😅😅
Nice answer 😌
Nice story too 🙂👌👏👏

Happy time 🍫🍫
FjLsIm6XEAENicg.jpeg