What's new

Why People Fight?

Incognito

A saint used to go door to door for alms. One day he reached house a Seth (rich man) of village to beg for alms.
1671424326865.png
Seth bought some grains and gave them to saint as alms.

After giving alms, Seth said, “Maharaj.. I want to ask a question.”

Saint replied, “Sure..”

Seth said, “I want to know why people fight?

Listening to this, the saint remained silent for some time and then replied in a loud voice, “I have come here to take alms, i have not come here to answer your silly questions..”

Hearing this, Seth felt very angry and lost control of himself and started shouting at saint saying, “What’s this behavior? i just gave you alms and yet you are answering me like this..”

Seth said many things to saint in anger. Saint was standing there listening to him silently and didn’t said a word when Seth was shouting.

After sometime, when Seth calmed down, then Saint said to him, “Brother, as soon as i responded to you badly, you got angry. In anger you started shouting at me. If i had also become angry at that time then there would have been a big fight between us.

Anger is too cause of every quarrel and peace can end every dispute. If we don’t get angry then there will be no fight.”

Learning:

Essence of this story that, whether at home, family or workplace, we should remain calm. Even if someone is getting angry, we should answer calmly. As soon as we lose our calm and get angry, even small things can do big harm.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Adhagapatadu ena vendral - eda story la nama purunja vendyadhu enana - Evalo periya prachanai vandalum - nama seya vendiyadhu one onu dan.. Mooditu erukanumam - adan Tharaga Mandhiram

Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 10.33.50 AM.png

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
A saint used to go door to door for alms. One day he reached house a Seth (rich man) of village to beg for alms.
View attachment 7349

Saint replied, “Sure..”

Listening to this, the saint remained silent for some time and then replied in a loud voice, “I have come here to take alms, i have not come here to answer your silly questions..”

Hearing this, Seth felt very angry and lost control of himself and started shouting at saint saying, “What’s this behavior? i just gave you alms and yet you are answering me like this..”

Seth said many things to saint in anger. Saint was standing there listening to him silently and didn’t said a word when Seth was shouting.

After sometime, when Seth calmed down, then Saint said to him, “Brother, as soon as i responded to you badly, you got angry. In anger you started shouting at me. If i had also become angry at that time then there would have been a big fight between us.

Anger is too cause of every quarrel and peace can end every dispute. If we don’t get angry then there will be no fight
.”

Learning:

Essence of this story that, whether at home, family or workplace, we should remain calm. Even if someone is getting angry, we should answer calmly. As soon as we lose our calm and get angry, even small things can do big harm.

Got it..
Expecting the same :) :)

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
View attachment 7349

Saint replied, “Sure..”

Anger is too cause of every quarrel and peace can end every dispute. If we don’t get angry then there will be no fight
.”

Learning:

Nice story and moral 👌👌👏
Hope your day goes calm as your story🙂🙂
By the way, can we know what made you choose this nick🙂 if it's not personal Pl do share
Happy time 💐💐
images - 2022-10-10T084643.997.jpeg

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
Nice story and moral 👌👌👏
By the way, can we know what made you choose this nick🙂 if it's not personal Pl do share
Happy time 💐💐
View attachment 7360
He is a private person dear.. doesn't talk much.. and mostly he likes to be invisible!!

Incognito

Nice story and moral 👌👌👏
Happy time 💐💐
View attachment 7360
Actually, I use a Chromebook machine at my work so, when I was in the process of registering a nick for me the first thing that came to my mind was "Incognito...." no other reasons behind this nick selection... :)

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Actually, I use a Chromebook machine at my work so, when I was in the process of registering a nick for me the first thing that came to my mind was "Incognito...." no other reasons behind this nick selection... :)
So sweet reason😀😄 nice choice too👌 😊 always I open forum and chat in incognito mode 🙈👀
Each time when I open an incognito tab, may be u will come in thoughts? 🤔🤔
Thanks for saying us the reason 🙂🌸🌸Happy time 🌹🌷

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Why people fight: Roma bore adicha …nanga Sandai poda thunduvom..adula engalku oru entertainment.

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad
So sweet reason😀😄 nice choice too👌 😊 always I open forum and chat in incognito mode 🙈👀
Each time when I open an incognito tab, may be u will come in thoughts? 🤔🤔
Thanks for saying us the reason 🙂🌸🌸Happy time 🌹🌷
What is the difference with that mode?