Search results

1. vidya_vidya

கேள்வியா? சேதியா?

எங்கு போனாய்? என்ன ஆனாய்? காற்று உன்னை கானகம் கடத்திச் சென்றதா? அது அவ்விடம் அலைக்கற்றைகளை அனுப்பவில்லையா? கை ஒடிந்த வேளையிலே, கால் நோக காட்டினை கடந்தாயா? தவித்தாயா? வலியிலே துடித்தாயா? ஏன் வரவில்லை இங்கே? புற வலி போதாது என்று, அக வலியும் சேர்த்து அணைத்து துடிக்கிறாயா? மருந்தில்லா உன்...
  2. vidya_vidya

Resolved Unable to login using laptop

Hello Admin/Team, I tried to log in using my laptop, but I was unable to do so. An error message appeared, stating that a VPN was detected and advising me to turn off the VPN to continue. However, I am not using any VPN. Currently, I am using my mobile device to log in, but I would prefer to...
  3. vidya_vidya

hello my friend!

I'm sorry I couldn't address you by your nickname. My memory fails me, but I recognize you by the way you speak. I attribute my forgetfulness to the long gap between our interactions and my poor memory skills. Despite the years, you seem to remember so much about me, and I'm grateful for that...
  4. vidya_vidya

Acknowledged Hello Admin

Hello there! I am a long-time user of Tamil2Friends and have been a member since the early days. I took a break from the platform but came back yesterday, excited to see what's new. Back in the day, I used to be a VIP user, and I would be incredibly grateful if I could regain my VIP status. My...
  5. vidya_vidya

I am back!

Hello, how are you all? It's been years since I last visited, so some of you may remember me and some may not. I might remember you if you used the same nick name. I used to be a frequent user, but I took a break and then rejoined. Again I took a break. However, this time, when I tried to join...