What's new

hello my friend!

vidya_vidya

I'm sorry I couldn't address you by your nickname. My memory fails me, but I recognize you by the way you speak. I attribute my forgetfulness to the long gap between our interactions and my poor memory skills. Despite the years, you seem to remember so much about me, and I'm grateful for that. when I saw the way you used emojis, I felt a sense of familiarity, and I knew it's you. Even though I don't remember your nickname, I remember how much I trusted you, and how we chatted for hours without you ever pushing to chat in private. And today, you respected my boundaries again by not texting me in pvt, and I appreciate that. Thank you for being such a respectful and trustworthy friend.

I felt a sense of remorse that you remembered so much about me( I do rememebr sharing the lyrics and munima stories), yet I couldn't even recall your nickname. That's why I wanted to write about you, to make up for it in some way. Secondly, I had so much to say that two lines of chat just weren't enough, so I decided to express myself through writing. Lastly, I couldn't shake off this thought, so I needed to write about it to clear my mind.

I know that I may disappear again and not share much even in future, but I want you to know that my respect for you remains the same. Thank you for talking to me today as if it had only been yesterday since we last chatted(four years). Could you please give me a clue about your nickname? I'm dying to know, and my curious mind won't rest until I find out! ( ivlo periya write up lam eluthirukken romba wait panna vidama seekram sollunum;)) See you in the chats.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I'm sorry I couldn't address you by your nickname. My memory fails me, but I recognize you by the way you speak. I attribute my forgetfulness to the long gap between our interactions and my poor memory skills. Despite the years, you seem to remember so much about me, and I'm grateful for that. when I saw the way you used emojis, I felt a sense of familiarity, and I knew it's you. Even though I don't remember your nickname, I remember how much I trusted you, and how we chatted for hours without you ever pushing to chat in private. And today, you respected my boundaries again by not texting me in pvt, and I appreciate that. Thank you for being such a respectful and trustworthy friend.

I felt a sense of remorse that you remembered so much about me( I do rememebr sharing the lyrics and munima stories), yet I couldn't even recall your nickname. That's why I wanted to write about you, to make up for it in some way. Secondly, I had so much to say that two lines of chat just weren't enough, so I decided to express myself through writing. Lastly, I couldn't shake off this thought, so I needed to write about it to clear my mind.

I know that I may disappear again and not share much even in future, but I want you to know that my respect for you remains the same. Thank you for talking to me today as if it had only been yesterday since we last chatted(four years). Could you please give me a clue about your nickname? I'm dying to know, and my curious mind won't rest until I find out! ( ivlo periya write up lam eluthirukken romba wait panna vidama seekram sollunum;)) See you in the chats.
Lol, Maara and Engeyum Eppodhum movies mix panni paartha madiri iruku...

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

ஒரு வேளை நம்மையா?!

D8235715-1200-4A7E-A105-6F78F09A2C3A.jpeg